Day one greenie or should I say .....

My eyes fluttered open, but there was nothing to see except darkness. Where the heck was I? What's going on? I sat upright with my back against a metallic wall. Metallic? It made a loud clank sound. My hands reached out and touched the wall, exploring to see if there was any light switch. Nothing. The wall ended a few centimetres from where I was sitting. Thence I touched bars made out of rusty metal. I could tell because it was scraping off as I touched it. The bars were on both sides of me, and I continued to feel, until I was crawling, feeling the bars, until my face hit a wall of bars.

Then realised, I was in a cage. I'm not a bloody animal.

'Newt!' I screamed, pain spreading through my face, feeling like lava.

My friend Newt and I, accidentally wandered off in the safe haven to see if there was was anything to see, that is, until we saw the huge bulb creatures rising up from the ground in the coffin like structures. Me and Newt turned to see the creatures, only to black out. That was last night, and we don't remember how we blacked out.

'Leijla!' He screamed back, relief flooding through me. He was close.

'Newt, where are we? Come to me, I think I'm on your right, judging from your voice.'

'I don't know where we are, but we need to stick together. Maybe we can even-'

His voice was cut off by glass smashing, a loud thunk, and approaching footsteps.

My voice pierced. 'NEWT!' I looked around frantically at the blackness in front of me.

I backed up against the cage wall, hearing the cage door creak open and something pulling me out.

'No. No! Leave me alone!' I screamed, a hand pulling me by my pants. I was scrambling, trying to get the hands off me. I used my nails to dig into their skin, but they had some sort of long glove on their hands.

I stopped trying to fight, and was letting go, my head dragging along the ground. I wish I could see who was pulling me. Was I going to die? Is this WICKED? What do they want from me? 

I definitely wasn't in the cage, because I felt the person pull me up higher, so they were standing. I was dragged until I tried to fight again,only to get a handful of glass smashed into my face, blood trickling near my eye, as my head hit the ground when I collapsed.