five;

"Gyu, you don't have to do this. I'm a grown woman and i can walk myself home." she frowned at him who had a smile plastered on his face.

"Women are not to walk on the streets alone, especially during the night." they both walked down the street with her nagging at him about how she's okay walking alone.

"You can go now." she told him as they stood right outside the elevator but he shook his head.

"I wanna check your apartment once, just once please? And no more after that." he pleaded as she gave in.

"Fine."

Going up to her apartment, they walked out of the elevator before he saw her eyes widened as he looked her way too.

There was a couple, who were aggressively kissing each other, standing right outside her apartment door and the girl was fumbling with the door as she managed to open the door and was about to step in when Younghee shook her heads and started shouting.

"No no no, eonnie, don't go in-" she wasn't able to finish her sentence as the door slammed shut, locking sounds were heard as she sighed.

"Not again.." she frowned as he finally spoke up.

"Was that your... Sister? And who's that guy with her?" he threw questions at her as she nodded.

"Ne, that's my sister, with her boyfriend. And, i can't get in now.." she sounded soulless as he furrowed his brows.

"What- Why?"

"My sister has the only key to her apartment and i was to stay with her until next month because apparently, my parents haven't decided where i should stay at." she then headed to the elevator again with him following behind.

"So why can't you just call and ask her to let you inside?" he asked as she snorted.

"Gyu, i wouldn't want to survive the whole week inside the apartment, listening to their moans and groans. I would die like that." she pressed the buttons as the elevator moved.

"A week? This started for a week already?" his tone got higher as she nodded.

"Since the day i first went to your house, i got home and found the door locked, moanings were heard and what did i do next? I went back to the cafe and slept there." she blurted out as he stared at her in horror.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"This sounds very cliché but i seriously don't want to trouble anyone so i didn't say anything. I'll just head to the cafe now-" a force pulled her hand as he faced her.

"No, I'm not gonna have you sleep there." he said, sounding as if he was dominating her as she could only mumble.

"Then where?"

His face was serious as he blurted, "My place."

She was about to say something before he had already pulled her to the bus station again. Heading to his apartment with her refusing the whole journey there but he remained unwavered.

"Mingyu-ah, I'm fine with the cafe, honest!" she wouldn't stop refusing but it didn't change much as they were already by his apartment door.

He pretended as if he wasn't listening and opened the door, pulling her in as she finally gave up resisting him and she looked a little upset before yanking her arm away from his grip, slumping into the couch as he looked quite sad.

Squatting to her level, he looked up to her as she was pouting, "Younghee-ah, are you upset?" she nodded a little as he looked at her apologetically.

"Gyu-ah, i told you that i would be fine. I understand that you're quite worried about me but I'm telling you that this isn't really necessary.." she lifted her knees up, sinking her head into her arms that were folded on her knees, eyes still in contact with his.

He smiled half heartedly as his hand reached her hair, slowly brushing it. Feeling slightly comforted by his skinship, she smiled a little.

"Younghee-ah, i know that what i did was quite selfish but all i want is to know that you're safe and sound, i wouldn't be able to live if i didn't know. And that is why i chose to have you here in my apartment where i can always see and know that you're safe and near me."

His sincere words had reached her as tears were threatening to fall, she opened her arms and embraced him.

"Mianhae, Gyu.." she paused and buried her face onto his shoulder as he could feel the shoulder part of his sweater getting wetter every second.

"Why are you crying?" he pulled away before wiping her tear stained cheeks as she sniffled.

"It just hit me." she paused, sniffling again, "I just feel bad, that- that i didn't trust you with my problems." she sniffed, tears flowing out more as she spoke.

"Aigoo.. What can i say? We met a week ago, it's natural Younghee, besides, you'll be staying with me from now on, right?" he pulled her into a hug sideways so that he still can see her.

Sniffling, she nodded, tilting her head onto his shoulders as he held her tight by the waist and they remained in that position until she had calmed down and was ready to bathe before sleeping, with his clothes looking all loose and baggy on her.

Not wasting anymore time, she fell into deep sleep on his bed, he followed soon as he kept a distance, respecting her properly. He though, had a great time staring at the figure opposite him who he thought was the most flawless human being he had ever known..