Chapter 4:Love

(Y/N):I will marry you ross! Im sorry tay love comes first. Ross:OH YES *Spins you* Taylor:Your gonna be sorry if it wasn't for me you NEVER WOULD HAVE MEET ROSS! Ross:Shut up taylor! Crowd:*Gasps* (Y/N):If you can't exept that i have a love life then i- i QUIT! Everyone:-screems- Ross:Lets go Taylor:I WILL NOT FORGET THIS! (Y/N):Well i don't have a job what do i do!? Ross:BE MY BACKUP SINGER! (Y/N):good idea! Paparazzi:(Y/N)! We want to tell you you maid a stand for girls everywhere but some hate you what do you say? (Y/N):As tay would say haters gonna hate! Ross:*Laughs* Come on (Y/N). (Y/N):Im gonna check the news wana watch? Ross:Course! Ok oh no... Tv:BREAKING NEWS!! TAYLOR SWIFTS BACK UP SINGER QUITS! OVER A LOVE FOR A BOY? WE HAVE A MESSAGE FROM TAYLOR HERSELF IT READS "(Y/N) was one of my best backup singers it hurts that she would leave me over some dumb boy. Not to be rude but I AM the reason she met ross so. And when they get a divorce and she comes crying back to me, she will know she maid the wrong choice." MORE NEWS AT 7:00! Ross:I would never divorce you (Y/N):I know but taylor is gonna get whats comeing to her! Ross:What do you mean? (Y/N):I mean..

What will she do about this? Start a huge war between her and tay? Try to work it out? Revenge? Embarrassment? The choices are endless make yours in the comments