PART 3

Yoongi said," you know youre ugly when you cry so wipe your tears." You just look at the handkerchief. He sighed and hugged you tightly then he stroked your hair and said," just cry on my shoulder." You cry on his shoulder for a long time. You released the hug, you were about to wipe your tears but he pushed your hands down and he wipe your tears with his thumbs and asked," so are you ok now? " you nodded and thanked him.

He rubbed his nape," no problem but you owe me one which is go out with me. I mean date with me. Tonight.. Ill fetch you at your house. Ok?"

You froze, he snapped his fingers and asked," you ok?" You nodded.

He asked again," so will you go out date with me?"

You replied," sure but can we meet at the park, near the school?"

He grinned," sure. See you and yeah smile you look  pretty when you smile, bye!"
-

At the night, you bid goodbye to your parents. Taehyung looked confused while you appearance. You met yoongi at the park. He was wearing white plain tshirt ripped jeans and a beanie. He greeted you while smiling. You greeted him back then you guys went to a restaurant that he booked. It was an expensive restaurant. You guys ate lamb skewers, after you guys ate, you guys talked while walking around the seoul. Your hands kept brushing each other, then he held your hand. You blushed while looking down at your hand interlock with his hand. You guys stop at the park, you guys face each other but still holding hands.

You said," i have to go. It was fun thanks to make me feeling this."

He smiled and rubbed his thumb on your hand," so can i bring you again ?"

You replied," i would love too. I have to go.. See you around min yoongi."

You kiss his cheek and ran away to your home. While he held his cheek  and he felt his heart beating faster," shit what is happening to me? Why my heart beating so faster heart calm down keep yourself cool and swag. Let yourself swag control you. Phew~~ its just a bet from them."

He walked  back to his house.