PART 4

Start writing your story

You smiled as you enter the house, you bid goodnight to your parents with a smile, you went to the upstairs, Taehyung came out from his room and looked at you weirdly. 

Taehyung asked you," whats wrong with you ?" 

you grinned and replied," none of your business. TaeHyung- ah~ if you excuse i want to have my good time bath and a very good sleep so goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow." 

Taehyung was speechless with your words so he enter his room and lied on his bed. he was thinking about you. 

'whats wrong with her? who does she go out with ? why do I care about her? whatever just sleep Kim TaeHyung. You will found out soon.' 

Tomorrow morning  your daily routine begins but when you arrived at the school Yoongi was standing cool near the gate of the school. Yoongi looked at TaeHyung and walked towards him TaeHyung was about to greeted him but he went towards you which made Taehyung confused and looked at his back. his jaw were dropped when he saw Yoongi greeted you. 

'So Yoongi was the guy  ??' he said in his mind. meanwhile you were froze when he greeted you with his killer smile. you greeted him and ran away from him to your class. your face were really red as tomato. 

' why the class is so hot today? ' you said in your mind as you fanning your face. you smiled when you thinking about it. 

-

the gossip was spread to everyone, everyone was shocked about it and the queenkas were hate about it and decide to give you a lesson on the break time. On the break time, you were about to stand from your chair but suddenly someone pushed you down and made you sit again. it was the queenkas surround you. You looked confused then suddenly one girl pushed you with her second finger and asked you," how dare you to speak with Min YoonGi?  he is mine got it no one touch him except me! UNDERSTAND?!! ". you just stay silence and let they talked. 

Suddenly someone yelled," what are you guys talking about ? " Everyone in the class looked at him and it was Min Yoongi. Yoongi walked to you and grabbed your hand. He pulled you and turned around to the queenkas and said," girls gentle reminder, if you guys stillwant to see my cool and swag side, you know what to do, don't touch her, cause she's mine. ok?  swag.." 

He pulled you to the garden and sat on the bench. He took something below the bench and surprise you with a lunchbox with a sound effect. He open the lunchbox and gave it to you with the chopsticks. you guys ate together. Bangtan ate at the cafeteria, Taehyung was wondering about yoongi so he asked about yoongi," guys, where is Yoongi? "  

Jin replied," oh.. Yoongi?? he is doing the bet right now? " 

He asked again," what bet? and what am I missing about it? " 

Jin munched his food," tell him Jimin about the bet you made it." 

Jimin gulped his food down to his throat," yeah.. the bet, since Yoongi Hyung haven't fall in love with anyone so I start to tease him about him that he can't flirt girls. so then we made a bet then coincidentally  the nerd girl pass in front of me, so I pick her and yeah the bet was made until my birthday. if I win, he will wear a maid costume on my birthday party, if i lose, I'll stop flirting with girls and find my true love. "

Taehyung nodded and said," so.. that's the bet. but she's just an innocent girl." 

Jungkook asked," since when you care for a girl?" 

Taehyung froze and talked to himself in his mind,' thats right.. since when I care for a girl espsically (?) my step-sister, now since when i admitted she's my step-sister URGH! whatever!' 

Taehyung stutter," i understand woman's feelings okay.." 

Jungkook rolled his eyes and said," you never understand girls's feelings and you never love a girl truthfully, you just a playboy." 

Taehyung said," whatever" while rolling his eyes.