Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Everyday

Waking up in the basement on my thin piece of cardboard I stretch my aching bones. My pack thinks in beneath them not even worth a proper bed much less a second glance. Barely fifteen and I'm ready to go six feet up maybe a little more.

You may thing being the Beta's last and youngest daughter would be such a thrill, with cars, the finest clothes, money, respect, parties and lots of friends? I could only wish. Instead I get dirty plates, left overs -which hardly happens because werewolves need their food- slaps, kicks and dirty names. Why you may ask. *Scoff*not even I know. I ask once but got whipped by a silver tipped rod. Why do they hate me? Why do they in such way? But that's how I always end up. With loads of questions and no answer to them.

"You fucking bitch! Get your ass up now!"

Ahh don't you just love my life?

"I'm coming!" I answered.

"Stop coming and come dumbass"

What a wonderful sister isn't she?

I signed and left the basement.

As soon as I was on top I felt a sting on my right cheek as my head flew to the side.

"I told you to hurry the fuck up!" My so-called sister Cisney said through her teeth.

"I'm sorry" I squeaked.

"You b-are going to be just fine"

"Wha-"

"What's going on here?"

Oh so that's why so was being nice. As soon as the future alpha came around the corner she masked a caring expression. That deceiving bitch, thought.

"It's nothing Marus Azalea doesn't want to go to the kitchen and cool 'cuz she's scared"

"WHAT!? You pathetic piece of shit get your ass in the kitchen and do your job!" Alpha Marcus spat looking at me in disgust. God help me what did I ever do to them?

"B-"

"NOW!!"

I looked at my sister who wore a smirk on her face and walked pass with my head down.

As I entered the kitchen I got my usual morning greetings -I guess you could call it that.

"Whore!"

"Slut!"

"Eww!"

"Bitch"

"Weak"

"Pathetic"

"Fat!"

"Ugly!"

"Nasty!"

"Fake"

"Unimportant"

"Worthless"

"Flat chested"

After few kicks, slaps, pinches, punches, hair pulls, spit later I got breakfast done for everyone.

"Happy birthday" someone whisper low enough so only I could hear.

I turned around to face my older brother the one who genuinely cared for me even if its just a little bit.

"Thanks" I whispered back not wanting him to get in trouble and with that turned to get ready for school.

I had a baggy maroon coloured t-shirt and brown knee length khaki shorts with my worn out slippers. Attractive I know, the guys will be ready to jump on me as soon as I arrive.