Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Reject me huh?

I stood there shocked not daring to move an inch. For a second his eyes held love, lust, amusement, happiness but it went away faster than a bee being chased. In it's place was anger, hatred, disgust and... jealousy?

"You are not my mate!" He spat in my face gaining attention from people.

When had he gotten so close? I thought.

"Huh?"

"God your even more stupid than the dirt covering your face and it doesn't even have a brain. I said YOU. ARE. NOT. MY. MATE!"

"Why are your doing this?" I ask not caring that the room has gone Dangerously silent.

"Oh god you just don't it do you. Your just another power hungry slut, seeking attention. No one would want a piece of shit like you for a mate, you're an omega, a slut, a murderer! But if you keep insisting that I'm your mate. Then I Marus Damian Darison Johnson reject you Azeala Zinnia Halia Anel Starlight or whatever the fuck your name is as my mate and future Luna." He said venom dripping off his tongue in pure hated and disgust.

I felt like I was being torn but it's nothing I couldn't hide, I know pain, we get very along well in fact.

The entire room roared with laughter shaking the walls, the only person who wasn't feeding of my pain and embarrassment was my brother.

Just then my sister came and wrapped her arms around Marcus as he held her waist. Anger and jealousy flew through me but I refuse to give them the satisfaction of completely and utterly destroying me.

Marcus gave Silance an open mouth kiss then turned to smirk at me. He has the guts.

Snapping out of my shocked state I looked him straight in the eye.

"Well then, I Azeala Zinnia Kahea Amal Starlight accept your rejection! I will not give you the satisfaction of breaking me any further nor will I stoop down to your level. I hope you enjoy my shank of a 'sister', she's your true mate I suppose? I wish you luck in life and hope you'll be happy from the bottom of my heart!" I said with a hand over my chest then I turned on my heel to go to my room leaving him like a fish out of water, but after a while those fishes die I just hope the ritual continues.

I went back to the basement I packed everything I had including $5 million dollars I had from selling apps, games and work small part time jobs and over the internet. I knew I had to use it when the time came and I guess it just did. I took my boom box, Samsung galaxy S7 edge I preordered, my doc, iPad, laptop and tablet I kept hidden. Being a nerd has its up sides. I couldn't let them find out I had this stuff or else they will take and beat me even more.

I took my large duffle bag any slung it over my shoulder. I waste my way to my brother's room glad that everyone was too drunk to notice me. I opened his room door and left a note knowing he is the only one who remotely cared for me.

Dear Jonah -Nickky,

I know none of this is your fault, you couldn't help it but you showed me you cared. You were the only one there. I couldn't take any longer so I'm leaving, stupid I know. It's like running from my problems but I already planned it I guess tonight was the final push. Where I'm going I'll be okay, I'll be happy.

Don't worry, just promise me these, you'll never tell them about me, you'll love your mate unconditionally and NEVER reject her even if she is one of my many tormentors, continue your life, go big, live large. I'll come back eventually but I'll be coming for you. I know I'm only 15 but I'll survive, I always do. Tell Lucas I love him and to take care of himself and don't go brake anything. You'll be hearing from after while, goodbye.

I love you big bro,you too Lucas and don't forget me.

With lots of love your, broken, torn, little sister.
Azalea Zinnia Kahea Amal Starlight.

I looked at the note on his bed while a lone tear rolled of my left check and into the paper just under my name. Folding it I gently placed it on his pillow then left his room. As soon as I was out I broke into a run. The cold air bit my skin but I didn't mind. I just kept running on my two feet going as fast as I can. My wolf was in pain but I could also feel her anger. When I was far enough I broke into my wolf, only this time it was painless.

I ran until I came to the river separating our pack from the Black Hearts pack. I stepped into the water only to step back but because it's cold but because of my reflection. A midnight black wolf with the same diamond like shine was what I saw.

"I thought I was a white wolf?" I asked Bebe.

"Your wolf changes along with your mood" she replied.

"Oh ok then cool." I said then crossed the water to the other side masking my scent in the process.

When I made it over I took of running faster than light if possible but I felt the wind cutting through my fur. After going through territory after territory I made to an airport far from my old pack.

I shifted back to my human self and brought a ticket for France. Lucky there was a late plane for France leaving in the next fifteen minutes. My ticket wasn't first class but I didn't mind all that mattered was that I get out.

Calling all passengers to board flight 390 to france, calling all passengers to France make it over. (A/N: Idk, I just wrote something down)

I went and boarded the plane not once looking back or having second thoughts, I know it's for the best. I know I'll come back. I know what I'm doing. I know what I'll give them hell. Just wait, you'll see.

"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<*>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"<>"

§ Jonah Nick Starlight's POV

I stood there, anger boiling under my skin while everyone else laughed their ass off, even Silance.

I need to get to before do something bad. I turn and rushed out the but before hearing something that made my heart swell with pride. Azalea.

"Well then, I Azeala Zinnia Kahea Amal Starlight accept your rejection! I will not give you the satisfaction of breaking me any further nor will I stoop down to your level. I hope you enjoy my shank a 'sister', she's your true mate I suppose? I wish you luck in life and hope you'll be happy from the bottom of my heart." That's my girl.

With hearing that I went for a run, I still need to cool off. I know he is her mate, she would never lie about something like for attention. That jackass is so lucky, I want to rip the motherfucker so bad and pick out his ribs!

"Yeah you do need to cool down" my wolf Slay said while I run over logs and duck tree branches.

"Hasn't he done enough to her!?"

"Yes but you need to cool down so we can go check on her"

"Shit yeah I'm ok. Let's head back."

I ran back as fast as I could then changed behind a large tree near the pack house.

Run up to the front I saw someone running away out of the corner of my eye but shrugged it off as someone drunkard from the party.

As I entered a drunk Marcus came up to me with a giggling Silance hanging of his arm.

"Heyyy man where ave you been!" He slurred.

"Yeah brooo come partaaa!!" Silance shouted/slurred.

"I am not your brother!" I snapped at her and glared at Marcus. They both looked shocked because most of the time i'm under control and chill but I'm done with this!

I brushed pass them and went to my room.

When I got there I through myself on my bed face first and heard crunching as my face collided with the pillow.

"What the fuck!" I mutter then took the piece of paper neatly folded.

As I opened it I felt the blood being drained from my face.

Dear Jonah -Nickky,

I know none of this is your fault, you couldn't help it but you always showed me you cared. You were the only one there. I couldn't take it any longer so I'm leaving. Stupid I know, it's like running from my problems but I already planned it. I guess tonight was the final push. Where I'm going I'll be okay, I'll be happy.

Don't worry, Just promise me these, you'll never tell them about me, you'll love your mate unconditionally and NEVER reject her even if she is one of my many tormentors, continue your life, go big, live large. I'll come back eventually, but I'll becoming back for you. I know I'm only 15 but I'll survive, I always do. Tell Lucas I love him and to take care of himself and don't break anything. You'll be hearing from me after a while, goodbye.

I love you big bro, you too Lucas and don't forget me.

With lots of love from your broken, torn little sister
Azalea Zinnia Kahea Amal Starlight.

The fuck?!

I.

Am.

Going.

To.

Kill.

Him!!