CHAPTER. 5

I woke up with the sun shining in My face. Wait whats today i asked myself. I took my phone off of the dressing table. OMG ITS MONDAY AND ITS EIGHT WHY DIDNT DARREN WAKE ME UP!!!!!
I ran to his room and he wasnt there. I dailed his number and it rang three times. Until i heard hello

Hi darren where are you what you mean he asked me its monday im suppose be at school. Oh shit sorry ill be there now sorry i forgot about you and he puts down the phone

I went up stairs and started getting done when my phone rings darren appeared on the screen. Yes i wont be able to take you to school you must stay at home for today. I sighed and said ok. I put the phone down on the table and went to my room i jumped on my bed and there my phone rings again

What now i asked myself. I answered the phone without looking who it was. Hello. Hi. Jamie right i froz when i heard his voice yes i said back. Good its Tim i laughed and said i thought i knew this voice .

He laughed and asked why im i not at school. I sighed and said my brother forgot to take me a small laugh came out and he laughed to well can i come see you i froz again and was quite for five seconds uhm ja sure .

Thanks see you in after three. And he put down the phone. Oh gosh what now he cant see me like this. I got off my bed and went to the bathroom tied my dark hair back and turned on the water in the shower .

I got in and stood under the hot water after a while i started washing. When i was done i got out and looked at the clock it was half past two still got some time until he comes.

I wrapped the towl around me and walked to my room as i walked in my room i saw tim sitting on my bed oh my gosh what are you doing here. He laughed and said i told you im coming but only after three how did you get in i asked him.

Your brother let me what you mean? his not here ! He just came now we arrived at the same time relax you going on as if he let a killer in the house. I know im just shocked you here early.

He laughed and got up to hug me it felt weird because i was still in my towl he let go and said ill go you get dressed wait you going home. No silly to your kitchen im just giving you some pravicy.

I laughed and nodded my head. I got done and went to the kitchen and i saw tim and darren talking to each other. I cleared my throat they both looked up and looked at me i walked to the table they sitting at and said i see you met tim, darren.