CHAPTER 1

Oh I woke up by my alarm again this morning and drop off the freaking bed with my hair look like a mad woman oh how I wish today was not school else I would get to stay on bed and get my beauty sleep....

So anyway I hurried and put on my clothes when I take a look in my mirror well I look ugly and I have to put on a big nerd glasses and some braces I look like a real nerd if I may say..

I ran downstairs to find my boss making breakfast for me "hi boss," I said "what information do you have for me?" I asked.

He slip a piece of paper over to me on the counter "Here take a look at this that boy has a gang the person that are on his gang are Josh,Alex,dav,and himself."

"So you gonna take them down in fourteen days." He said okay I will try and "Don't forget to not fall in love with this one again like the last time." He said looking okay I said..

Did I forgot to mention that my boss is actually my dad. My father shove the plate of pancakes to me dad where is the syrup I asked..

"There none here honey," he said "how could no syrup be here?" how am I suppose to eat my pancake" i whine..

"Well none is not here so u maybe have to go to the store and but one," dad said..

But...but..i said messing around with my dad is so great so i let my lips start tremble and started fake crying.."Dad hiccup can you hiccup go to the store hiccup and by the syrup hiccup...

"Okay baby girl i will go to the store only because you are crying," he said sounding sad because he didn't like it when am crying. The he left to the grocery store..

"Sucker i shouted and ran up stairs to look on the time because i leave my phone up there...

"Holy chicken loeon," i cried am late i said..running down stairs to my beat up car and driving off to school...

When i reached at school as usually everyone is looking at me so i hurried to my class and brust through the door every head turned and looked at me.

"Miss williams why are you late?" Miss rainbow said looking at me well i before i even get to say something i heard a person behind me singing some body in trouble...

I turned around and glare at who ever that is singing and said into there ears."if you don't stop singing am gonna shub something up your ass asshole i said and turned back around.

"Detention miss rainbow screamed nearly knocking me over with her stinking breath no offence but her mouth stink for real..