Chapter 5

JAKE POV::
I thank God she save my little sis but I have to laugh because she use a vegetables to beat up the men.

I carried my little sis home meanwhile she was bragging about how the nerd save her and she is pretty....

So anyways I carried her home and put her to bed and tuck her in because mom never here to do that....

I went into my room and fell asleep...

LISA POV:::
The next morning I woke up to feel someone hitting me tell me to get up...

"Hold on you expired piece of cheese,"I said getting angry no one I mean no one wake me up in the morning...

So I kick the person off me and they fell in whatever I don't know "Lisa," the voice said..I realized it was mom...

I got up so quickly I nearly trip over my own feet "mom am so sorry I taught u were dad because sometimes he wake me up and I kick him," I said hugging her....

Come on let's go downstairs to have breakfast before I go to school I said...

Did I forgot to mention that my mom know about me being undercover and she is just like us...

So we went downstairs to eat breakfast u asked my mom about her trip and stuffs and she said that her trip is amazing..

She was talking until I looked at the time and said,"Oh Shit," am late I said..

" I gotta get going," I said while kissing my mom and dad on the cheek and running out side to my beat up car...

I drove off to school as quickly as I can when I reach the parking lot I jump out of my car and shut the door and ran down the corridor to my class..

When I reached I burst open the door thinking I was late when I open the door I thank God a hundred time for making miss rainbow not here yet...

If she was here I would Get detention again...  the door burst open after I went to my seat to sir down...

I turned around to see who it is and it is the one and only jake trying to zip his pants up after doing a quicky with a girl....

"Hey my beautiful girlfriend," he said loud enough for the class to hear..

"What do you want Jake?" I asked "can't I talk to my girlfriend one day without wanting anything from her?" He said smirking....

I hold him by his ears and pull him to my level"you always want some thing from me you expired piece of cupcake," I said angrily...

"Can you let go off my ears now it hurts," he wine like a little 5 year old..

Same time miss rain bow came inside and I quickly let go off his ears and sit down...