Justine's First day of school

It was August and justine was excited for school she had seemed to forget that she had tried to hurt her sister missy 2 weeks ago in the middle of the night she had made out her outfit she had explained her outfit to her mother.

It was a pair of blue jeans and red hightops with black laces that justine had been starring at the store and her mother had got her admiring them and bought them for her and clare her mother was still upset at her still calling her clare she probley thought she missed her biologcally mother.

Justine Looked down at her cloths smileing opening up her drawers looking for a shirt there were good shirts in here just not the ones justine wanted then justine saw'll something hidden under a rain coat the shirt that she had lost around christmas time which means it probley needed a good wash.

It smelt good it smelt like the perfume justine had worn the day she lost the shirt the shirt was black and it said Mommeys little angel in white spakley little letters.

Justine startted packing her back pack for school she stuffed the back pack with pencils notebooks pens and paper she ripped open the icecream erazers plastic package and poured them into her backpack.

She then threw a art box in her back bag she had a big back pack and it was one of the rolling back packs that she requested it was hardley full she then walked into her walk in closet and took a black box suit case out from under the wardrobe from inside her closet it had a lock on it.

Justine reached inside her pocket and pulled out a black rusty key and opened she had remember when she stole it from the hunting store when her dad took her with him when him and the family went camping she had took her camping pack and stuffed the black suitcase in it.

There hadn't been any camaras in the store she opened up the box and the in the soft black foam sat a crossbow then justine carefully shut the suit case putting it in her backpack and then crawling into bed and slowley falling asleep dreaming of tomorrow