Hi my name is

Hello, my name is Diamond Lor'el Davidson, I live in the Brooklyn, New York. I go to a public school called Brooklyn High, If you ask me I'm one of the baddest chick's that go to my school. You fuck with me you fuck with my squad and you fuck with my squad you asking for a death wish.

"Diamond get your ass up you are late for school again, and I ain't got time to get another call from your fake ass principal again!" Yelled my mom from downstairs. "Ugh okay ma I'm getting up there ain't no need for you to be yelling this early in the morning god!"

The woman yelling like a damn banshee is my mother. Her name is Taja Elise Davidson. She ain't never home cause she out thottin around with different dudes every night, but when she is home she is fucking crazy. Don't get me wrong I love my mother with all my heart but she be trippin.

*30 minutes later*

*as I run down the stairs I see that there is a man in my mom's bed looking at a picture of me, while jacking off, as I stand there looking at him like "WTF" He looks up and stares at me while still jacking off, as I turn around he cums*

"Fucking creep!" I say out loud so that he can hear me. *I continue to run down the stairs to see that my mother is waiting in the car, but she is wearing her pink and blue robe, and a scarf, but no shoes.

"WTF MOM!!" I say looking at what she was wearing. "If you can go around fucking every person that you meet, then I can where what the fuck I want to where!" My mom said with attitude.

She wasn't lying, I was a tiny bit of a slut. But shit, I fucking love sex and just with about anyone to. I just love the feeling. But it's not passionate, it's just hardcore fucking. I was in a porn video once, it was great! The dude I fuck he dice was like a fucking flag pole, I could barely take it.

"What the fuck ever ma can you just hurry up and take me to school, I'm late enough and I don't wanna sit here and fucking do nothing, please just drive!".

Oh and this is me, Diamond Lor'el Davidson