Brooklyn High

*As we pull up to the school I see my squad standing outside sitting on the benches waiting for me, there is also something unusual there is this fucking fine, tall, and thuggish looking nigga standing right beside my best friend KayKay*

*I get out of the car and stand in front of it showing off my sexy but lazy outfit*

*I was wearing my denim bleached booty shorts that complimented my ass and my thighs and my coral pink strapless crop-top, with my designer high heels*

*My girls awwwed and oooooed about my outfit but the fine nigga just stood there staring at me like and puppy without a momma, he was looking all lost and shit, kinda like he never seen a body like mine before*

*I walked past him and winked at him but he did nothing, as I kept walking he grabbed my wrist*

"Aye you look fucking sexy today" He said while kicking his lips.
"Shit I'm Diamond Davidson I look fucking sexy everyday fuck you mean" I said with a attitude.
"Haha you must not know who the fuck you talking to, I'm Jadari, and you are lucky to even be communicating with me so if you gonna catch a attitude you can get to getting "Diamond" He said with a even bigger attitude dismissing me. *I gave him the death glare and stormed off*

*2 hours later in Math Class*

*As I walk into the class there was only 1 seat left, and it's was next to that nigga Jadari*

"SHIT!" I said out loud forgetting where I was.
"Well, Mrs. Diamond I see someone has a potty mouth." Said the teacher.
"Sorry Mr. Reins" said Diamond with a slight attitude.

*I walked over the the empty seat right beside Jadari and rolled my eyes*

*10 minutes later while in class*

Jadari kept bothering me like he was flirting, he kept pinching my side, I ignored it and kept writing my notes. Then he took his hand and was rubbing my leg, soft and gently, the  he started to move his hands near the button on my pants, he looked at me and winked, the  he slowly put his hand in my pants. I squeezed my legs and whispered to him.

"Stop it." I whispered to him in a flirty way.
*he took his hand out and took out a slip of paper out of his pocket. And he wrote a phone number on it*

"Here." He said handing me the slip of paper with the number on it.

"Oh so you expect me to text you because you want this pussy don't you?" Said diamond with a attitude.

"Girl shut up and just text me when you get home." He said looking at me with a attitude.

What do you think so far about my book?
Next chapter  is coming in a few minutes.