I knew you would

*Later back at home*

*as I turned on my music so that no one would here me doing what I was doing, I rustled through my bottom drawer and grabbed my sock that had my pink vibrating dildo in it, then I turned it on high and slowly pushed it in my tight and wet vagina.

"Ooooo Jadari!" I moaned as it began to vibrate the inner side of my wet vagina. *then started to rub my clit very delicately and passionately* as I did that I began myself Cumming then I squirted. I had never squirted in my life before it was my first time squirting but it felt amazing. I don't really know why I was thinking of Jadari, maybe I said his name on accident.

*I cleaned up the mess I had made and hid my dildo back in my bottom drawer*

"I should text Jadari, I have nothing better to do." I said thinking out loud.

Diamond🎀: Hey Jadari

Jadari😘: Who dis?

Diamomd🎀: Diamond big head

Jadari😘: Oh shit Fat Asss yea but wassup wit you?

Diamond🎀:Nothing bored as fuck, My mom left earlier this morning after she drop me off but that's pretty much it.

Jadari😘:Can I come through? Or nah?

Diamomd🎀: Whatever nigga, aye can you pick me up some twizzlers I will pay you back.

Jadari😘: Yea whatever, Give me but 5 minutes.

Diamomd🎀: OK I will be here

*As I am pacing around trying to figure out what to put on, I play it cool and put on some my black booty shorts and a tank top that compliments my boobs*

A few minutes later I hear a knock at the door

Knock....Knock....Knock

"Come in!" I yelled trying to tie my shoe string of my Jordans.

As I am bent over he smacks my ass so fucking hard I fall over.

"You Bitch!" I yelled at him in anger of why he would do that.

"Aye little mama chill with that fucking B word!" He said with a serious tone in his voice.

He pulled me up off the ground and we sat down on the sofa

"Where is my twizzlers?" I asked in a polite tone forgetting about when he made me fall

*He grabbed the twizzlers out of the plastic bag behind him and also pulled out so hot fries*
*He hands the twizzlers to me and looks me in the eye*

"Thank you Jadari, let me go get the money real quick." I said standing up off the couch.

*He grabbed my wrist* "Nah Diamomd, it's all cool you ain't gotta pay me back what I look like, a nigga who can't afford some damn twizzlers!" He said pulling me back down so that I would sit on the couch.

"Wanna play 21 questions?" Ask me eager to know his answer.
"That's for pussies that are scared to make shit happen, but whatever let's play then, if it makes you happy" He said a little annoyed.

"What's you favorite color?" He asked
"Coral Pink." She said
"Why is that your favorite color?" He asked not intending that to count as another question towards the game.
"Because it reminds me of coral, because since I was a little girl I have just LOVED sea life, all kinds, I've always wanted a big aquarium with lots of different fish in it." I said sounding enthusiastic about what I was telling him.
"Oh so your a fish freak?" He said jokingly
"No big head!" I said playfully punching him in the arm
"What's your favorite color and why do you like it?" I said turning around facing him
"Mine is orange, and I like it because I love oranges, when my sister was younger she loved eating these small oranges called "Halo's" and I used to eat like 10 a day bymyself" He said looking said like it was more than that.
"What's wrong Jadari?" I asked looking at him with a sympathetic look.
"It doesn't matter you wouldn't understand." He said looking down at his feet but not shedding a tear, I knew he was sad but he didn't really much show it.
"Jadari tell me what's wrong, I am listening to you, if I didn't care about you I wouldn't be here talking to you." I said sternly to him with a look in my eye
"Wait, you care about me?" He said looking at me with a little smile on his face
"Jadari talk." I said sternly looking at him with a glare