Keep Living

Disclaimer: i don't own shit

It's been three days since you've joined the survey corps, but you didn't get to be in a squad yet. In the past three days you've done some training but with out killing the 30 titans/day, and why is that? Because your new superior wouln't let you, he said 'it's to much for training' so in the past three days you just practiced hand to hand combat with some of the members of the Survey corps, and god, they were to easy to beat.

You were in your new room now, drawing a picture of yourself before you joined military training. That's when the door opened, it was one of your superiors, Hanji Zoe. "Hey (First/name)! I was told to tell you, you could walk around the HQ until dinner time, you've only been here for three days or so am i right? So i thought you wanna go explore the HQ a little bit!" She smiled and left. You looked at the door trying to process the thing your Superior had just said, when you finally understand what she was saying, you stood up and walked around the HQ.

It was starting to get boring, so you decided to go out and take a walk in the city. Leaving the HQ behind you traveled the city and stop at a certain place. The grave yard. You never really go there but something caught your attention.

You heard crying form the grave yard, so you went in and take a look a round. The sight broke your heart, it was one of the survey corps member, you could tell by the wings of freedom, crying over someone they had lost.

Out of pity, you went closer to the boy with the two toned hair. You stand beside him and stare at the tombstone. "It seems you're living for two now." You said, still looking to the tombstone. The boy had stop crying and looked at you, confuse. "I'm not pregnant." The boy said.

"That's not what i meant."

"Than what did you mean?"

"You have to keep living and travel as far as you can, see what he didn't get to see, so when the time comes, you can tell him what he missed. And i'll be there for you whenever you need me." You said with the sweetest smile at the end. It was the first time in your life as a soldier to smile, but you know you needed to.

The guy then speaks up. "How can you swear to protect people with out even knowing their names'?" You chuckle a bit, "you can say it's a habit." You said as you turned away and took your leave. If you stayed long enough you could see his face was red as a tomato