Let the war begin

Disclaimer: i don't own shit
Levi was confuse about you, you never showed emotions to anyone but Connie and Sasha, (remember, he doesn't know about Reiner.) So he decided to go talk to them about you, but the only thing he got was "i don't know anything about her, we only hung out once." And "nope, not a single thing.''

It was irritating him. Alot. But he couldn't careless anyway, so he just leave it be.
-----------------------------------------------------------------oOo---------------------
It was early in the morning, you were sitting -alone- near a lake you just found in the middle of the forest. Oh how you love playing in the forest. Well not so much after getting black mailed and forced to kiss a blonde dude with abs. Oh, how you wish you had abs, but no matter how many push ups you do every morning, your body wouldn't let you have those elegant abs. Moving on!

You were staring up at the sky, then you got a fantastic idea. Since corporal short-ass abandoned you in the middle of the forest, you thought that you could get him back. But how? Such a wonderful question to ask.
Remember how je's such a clean freak? Oh, yes, you were going to use that as an advantage. What are you planning to do? Your gonna mess his office real bad.

And that's the reason why your here. In the oh so wonderful office of the most hottest(?) Person in this fan-fucking-tastic world where there is no internet what so ever. There was no life on the other side of the door, because Levi hates living things, bit a living thing him self. And it was clean to, even your mom cant dream of this cleanlyness that you are seeing before you.

But its gonna change real soon...

Cause (first/name) is here, and ready to mess things up, real good.

You were quite but made such a mess even connie would run screaming out of there and just like "dear god, forgive us, it is unholy, UNHOLY I TELL YOU!!!"

Feeling like you've won, you turned around, and left with out any evidence.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It was time for food, you were eating with Sasha, well its more like you were watching her eat when a very, very pissed corporal walk into the room.

All was quite when he entered. He walked over to you and grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the mess hall. Well you were screwed.

He didn't say a word while dragging you out of the mess hall, you tried to hold your laughter and put on your emotionless face.

When you arrived at his office it was clean once again. He pushed you in and told you to sit.

He was glaring at you and then he said, with a very loud volume, "WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TRASH YOUR SUPERIOR'S OFFICE AND LEFT A NOTE SAYING YOU DID SO!!?" oh yeah, i forgot to tell you, you left a note that says:
'Hello,
I did this, come and get me i guess
With all the numbness in my heart,
-(first/name)'

You cant hold your laughter anymore, so you laugh there, in front of the amazing corporal. He wasn't expecting this to happened. But seeing you laugh made him feel someting weird. But it was just probably hate. Or the opposite.

For minutes he stared at you, and then said with a smirk on his face. "Oh, it's on"