Chapter 3

I arrived back home packed my bags and left for NY. I had a concert tomorrow on Good Morning America and I was on the Kelley and Michael show today and had a DOL presentation for my fall collection . We arrived to NY and arrived at the hotel and I greeted all my fans. I stayed in NY for 4 days and then headed home and got everything ready for my tour which was coming up . I had rehearsals for a couple of weeks and I tried to spend as I could with my mom and Gracie. I was laying on my bed when I heard my name being called "Selena !!! Door". I got up and went downstairs I stopped on the stairs and seen Justin standing in the doorway holding Gracie and he had this big smile on his face. He looked up and smirked at me.

I started walking down the stairs I got to the bottom and sat on the last stair "Hey"

"Hey I just wanted to hang out with you before you went on tour, if you want too"

"Yea I do, I was just upstairs laying down. I wasn't doing anything important"

"Okay baby, do you want to go over to my house or stay here?" I gave her a smirk

I started blushing when he smirked at me "Doesn't matter lets go to your house and watch movies"

Justin turned and walked into the living room to put Gracie in her swing.
I grabbed my shoes, and my purse. When we walked the house there was paparazzi , So I covered my face with my purse and blocked myself behind Justin and we got into his car and drive off.

We arrived at Justin's house and Twist & Za was at this party so we had the house to ourselves. Justin made us some food , and we cuddled up and watched movies until like 2am. Justin fell asleep on me. I got up and washed the dishes and cleaned up the house a little bit you know how guys are. I asked went back in the living room and tried waking justin up.

"pssstttt justin" I grabbed him arm and shook him. He still didn't budge. "justin?" I shook him again and he still didn't budge. I stepped away and walked into the kitchen and screamed on top of my lungs " AHHHHHHHHHH OH MY FUCKING GOSH"
I could hear justin spring up from the couch running into the kitchen yelling "WHAT IS WRONG" he stopped and had this worried look on his face. I bursted out laughing that my face turned red.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE!" I walked over to him and put my arms around his neck

"Ha ha very funny, why did you do it?"

"you fell asleep on me!!"

"I didn't mean too! the movie was boring you know I love you right"

I hesitated to answer "uh uh..... yea I do"

He leaned in and kissed me, and surprisingly I kissed him back, Our lips were moving together and justin pushed his tongue into mines and we was making out for like 10 minutes. Justin pushed me up against the counter and started kissing me from my neck down to my chest. He put his hands under my shirt and grasped my boobs and I let out a soft moan. Justin sent shivers through my whole body. I started kissing Justin's neck finding his spot. He grasped my ass, and I let out a yelp. He picked me up and took me upstairs. I pulled my shirt off and then he got on top of me and started kissing my neck, he started to pull my pants down but i stopped him

"Justin, i'm not ready" i sighed and pushed him off of me

Justin sighed " I understand we kinda just went with the moment, lets just go to sleep you have to leave tomorrow" 

I got under the covers and Justin came behind me a kissed me on my back. I started to dose off and the last thing i heard was " I love you Selena"

~

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. I got up and picked out for the day that was still in Justin's closet for some reason. I took a shower and then went downstairs.

"Yummm smells good" I pulled the chair out and sat there

Justin turned around and put our plates on the table and then poured orange juice for the both of us. Justin handed me my glass and then sat down across of me. It was awkward because we both wasn't talking.

"Ummm so , are you ready for tomorrow?" 

"Yea I am, i'm just nervous"

"You'll be okay! You're a pro at this"

"You think so?"

"I know so" justin winked at me which made me blush.  I got up and washed my dishes and went upstairs to grab my purse. I came back downstairs and Justin was sitting on his couch. He heard me come down the stairs and got up from the couch and stood there. It looked like he was going to cry but I don't know why he looked that way

I broke the silence "Umm so I guess i'll see you when you're done with your tour"

He didn't even respond he walked away into the bathroom and shut the door

"JUSTIN ?!" I walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door

"Go away sel" he sniffed

I tried to open the door but it was locked "Are you crying?! why are you crying?"

"DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK "GO AWAY" MEANS?!"

I stepped back in shock that he screamed at me I didn't even respond. I grabbed a water out of the fridge and left. When I was backing out of the drive way Justin came running out and I looked back and flicked him off and drove away.

OK OK OK !!! SO I NEED TO UPDATE MORE OFTEN ITS JUST I DON'T HAVE TIME AND I'M SO LAZY. SO I WONT UPDATE UNTIL 6 VOTES ON THIS AND LIKE 4 COMMENTS :) SORRY I JUST NEED TO KNOW IF ANYBODY READS AND LIKES THE STORY :) -ASH