Chapter 13

"Clara..."

Damnit!

"Hello..." I awkwardly said waving at him. "Do you've a big headache?" He asked.

Wow, he sounded worriedly. That's new.

"Yeah... But I will take care of it, don't worry" I said making myself some toast.

"Here take this" he said giving me a pill. "Thank you" I said putting it in my mouth swallowing it.

I wanted to take the jam but Diego wanted too, so our hands touched.

I looked up seeing he was already staring at me. "Ehm... You can have it first" I said pulling away my hand.

He nodded slightly. Well... This is going to be a long awkward day.

---- TIME SKIP ----

"Hey Katie!" I said waving at her when I saw her entering the office of her boss.

Diego was already working behind his laptop so I was kind of bored.

"Hey!" She cheered smiling. "Don't you've work to do?" She asked with a frown.

"I don't know. Diego didn't really ask me to do something so I'm kind of bored" I said.

"Oh, well I got to go. My boss is calling me and if I don't come now, he will kill me. Bye Clara!" She said waving.

"Bye!"

I headed back in when I bumped in to a hard chest.

I looked up and was staring into ocean blue eyes.

"Sorry" I mumbled.

"Don't apologize, beautiful"

A/N: I love my mom so much. It was too much, I broke down and she's that person who kisses my head and says that everything will be alright. We've been through a lot together and gosh, how I love her <3