Chapter 2

Allison POV
"Sammy? Is that his real name I'm not calling him that Nate what's his Real name?
"Samuel.Samuel Wilkinson."
"Okay good cause Sammy doesn't sound right to me"
"You can call me Daddy babygirl."
I froze and look at the handsome blonde guy and that jawline whoa but Gilinsky's jawline is better and we all know that.
"What the actuall fuck did you just say to her Sam"Nate yelled
"Watch your mouth Nathan"I mocked him.
"I Swear Samuel if you put a finger on her I'll beat the Shi-"
Now boarding plane 145 Omaha Nebraska to Los Angeles California. The intercom interrupted Nate.
-------
On the plane ✈
There were no more seats on the plane besides right next to Samuel great.But lucky for me the Jacks and Nate was behind me awesome.
"Hey baby girl"Samuel whispers.
"Shutup fuckboy"
He acted dramatic and covered his chest with his hands and said "I'm not a fuckboy"
"Oh really what Type of STD do you have Samuel?"
"Ohh someone's getting roasted"Johnson yelled.
"Shutup Jack"Samuel yelled.
"Samuel!!!"I yelled and punched his arm.
"Ouch and I perfer Daddy" he explained.
"I swear Sammy tell her that one more time I'm going to beat the shit out of you when we get of this plane"Nate yelled.
Then Samuel wanted to be a smartass and said "Hey Allison call me Daddy".
"OK Sammy when we get out of this plane I will punch the living daylights out of you and you have 3 seconds to run"Nate said.
-----------
1 hour later
Allison POV
We are going to land in like 30 minutes and Samuel put his hand on my thigh and started to make circles on my leg then the only thing I didn't know what to do I started moaning uh oh.
"What the Fudge are you doing to her Sammy" Nate yelled standing up but I was nice enough to pretend and sleep while Samuel was playing on his phone.
"Oh good it wasn't you guys"he said in a relief. And with that he sat back down.When he sat down I whispered in Samuel's ear "You'll regret that Daddy"and I started biting his earlobe and he started groaning.