Chapter 3

Sammy POV
Once we got off the airplane there were fangirls everywhere and I mean every where and Skate was on my ass trying to beat the shit out of me so I just ran my ass off then I seen Samantha and her friends Samantha is one of my very close fangirl she comes to every show and I hide from Nate there.Once he got into the car I ran into the trunk once I was in I yelled to Allison "Hello Baby girl and I kissed her cheek".The she started Blushing and I wanted to hold her so bad.
"Smooth Wilk" Johnson said.
"Same as his cheek after I slap it"Nate said standing up. But lucky me Gilinsky and Allison held him down".
"Nate calm the fuck down its fine I'm used to fuckboys like him"Allison said winking at me.
In my mind I was trying not to bounce up and kiss her because damn she's so hot.
-------At the Hotel-------
I was making reservations and I got a suite on the top floor for Allison and I so we don't bother the guys when Allison's screaming my name but I have to tell that Allison is in they room "by herself". So Nate won't kill me seriously.
"OK Jacks room 275b here is your key
Nate room 376a here is your key I have my key in my pocket and Allison I got you a suite on the top floor" I said turning around and winking at her.
"Okay guys I'm going to my room I'm tired and I'm going to my room night guys I said turning to the right while Allison Turned the opposite direction. When the guys left me and Alison Joined back together and went to our room.
"I can't believe we pulled that off"Allison said chuckling.
"Know let's get to the room"she said winking😏😉.
"Okay" I said running down the hall.
As I opened the door Allison Ran to the window yelling "look at the view"
"Come on babe you have plenty of time looking at the view but first you made a promise.
"What Promise I don't know what your talking about Daddy?"She said.
"Sure"
I pinned her against the wall and started kissing her neck. She started playing with the hem of my shirt so I pulled it off and she pulled away and said "I wonder what's on TV"?
"You tease"
"Oh well maybe next time"
"Nope"
I gently pushed her on the bed and started taking her clothes off as well as mine."Did you bring protection"?
"No I'm sorry"
(After their Affair)
*Knock**Knock*"Allison its Nate are you talking to someone open up the door."
"Shit I'm going to hide"
"Princess before I leave can I ask you a question?"
"Yes Daddy?"
Ugh she's killing me
"Will you be my girlfriend"
"Yes Sammy ill take the honor of being your girl I love you."
"Love you too Princess"
"OK enough lovey dovey Nates at the Door Sam."