Chapter 2: Forbidden Love

A cold hand grasped his wrist. It was a firm grip, yet gentle at the same time. The hands were soft, not like a baby's skin, more like a memory-foam mattress, as if beckoning Sam to come over, to not fight or run away. Sam obeyed.

He turned around. The figure bowed its head as it pushed Sam into the wall. It lifted its head. It slowly removed the hood that obscured it's face.

BANG! Shock hit Sam like a bullet: penetrating his body like a chill, shooting down his spine like a bolt of lightning. The hooded figure wasn't a chav. The hooded figure wasn't a prep. It wasn't even a jock, a nerd, an emo, popular, goth... The hooded figure wasn't a girl. The hooded figure wasn't a guy...

The hooded figure had a martial arts pad for a face.

NO!

NO! This can't be right! Pads are to be kicked, they are inanimate objects. They don't just sprout arms and legs and walk around school. This can't be right!

He looked at the figure, then around the room - empty - then back at the figure. He had always joked about his forbidden love of pads with Dante at martial arts, he had no idea that the joke would become a reality. The pad looked at him, inches from his face, as if to say "please kiss me", Sam looked around the room again to confirm its status: empty. Sam looked back at the pad. It was forbidden love, and he liked it. He liked it very much.

He leaned in. The kiss: it was so electric. It was so empowering. He had wanted to do this for a long time. Just crashing his lips into the polyester coving of that pad. He caressed what would've been its cheek if it were human. Then he pulled it in closer, their lips collided again. Sam's tongue and the pad's zip fought for dominance before allowing Sam to win. Sam began to undo his trousers and then the pad's trousers. Then he slid his jumper off. Then his shirt. Then their hoodie. Then their shirt. Sam retrieved the pad's tie from the mess of clothes and picked them up and carried them to the corner before tying their hands to the radiator grill with the tie. Sam leant over the pad and began to kiss them again, escalating into making out.
"Hit me, daddy" demanded the pad between breaths. Sam threw a punch to the pad's body and heard a metallic moan. He continued, repeatedly hitting the pad. The pad moaned ever louder with every punch.

The duo were enjoying themselves, until they realised what was about to happen.

The bell sounded. It signalled the end of break. It signalled the start of the second period. For them, it signalled the Armageddon. Sam had never noticed how shrill and annoying the bell was prior to this experience.

Sam stood up.
"Don't leave" the pad pleaded. It's metallic voice seemed to crack as if it was on the verge of tears. Sam caressed the cheek area of the pad's 'face'.

"I'm sorry" Sam apologised before grabbing his shirt and sliding it over his shoulders.
"I've got to go...", He explained, "Biology needs me"
"Promise me you'll always love me?" pleaded the pad.

Then the second bell rang, which was a relief as he didn't have to answer the pad's question but presented him with a worse issue...

The class poured in. And they stood in shock at the tied up student and trouser-less student.

Sam felt his eyelids become heavy. His breathing increased.

The crowd started shouting now, words he couldn't understand. It sounded like "MEEP, MEEP, MEEP" to him.

His breathing increased further and his eyes fell shut. Yet the irksome "MEEP, MEEP, MEEP"-ing continued...