Chapter 2: The Big Chase

"What's wrong Shizo-chan? Too slow?" Izaya mocked my brother.
"Shut up you stupid flee!" I screamed.
"Aw, Shizo-chan you brought your weak little sister with you. No wonder your so slow today." Izaya smirked.
    This made me super mad so I dropped the sign and pulled out both my guns and started shooting a Izaya.
"Oh, looks like you getting a little feisty today little Naomi," Izaya laughed.
I just growled in anger and changed out my amo quicker than you could blink.
Shizo took the chance and tried hitting the flea in the head with his sign.
   Izaya dodged it and laughed.
This made me so mad the a actually took out one of my grenades from my school bag!
   Shizo stopped an grabbed my shoulder stopping me before I could pull the key out,
"The damn flea can get away but you don't want to hurt that many innocent people," Shizo growled.
    "But nii-san!" I whined.
"I know, I would have done it to but stupid people are here and they'll be killed," Shizo said grabbing my shoulder tighter in anger.
      "S-Shizo, your b-braking my s-shoulder," I stammered.
"Oh! Sorry," he said letting go.
      "Let's go home now, it's dark and Celty should be out soon and she'll probably scold us, or something,"
Shizo chuckled and I just then realized Tom was with us.
     "Tom!" I said hugging him.
"Hey! Little nose-breaker!" He greeted calling me by the nickname he gave me.
     He gave me that name because, when I was 7 I broke his nose.
"Hey, well at least it wasn't your face!" I exclaimed.
     "Ha, yeah," he said scratching the back of his neck nervously.
He walked home with us and once we got home I went in and went to my room and face planted on my bed. Shizo and Tom stayed outside, probably talking about nii-san's job.
I rolled over and grabbed my iPod off the small table next to my bed.
I turned on my favorite song, Transmission by Zedd. I liked that song cause it just made me happy, somehow. As I sat on my bed exhausted.
      I felt the yellow bandana on my head, "huh? Wonder why Shizo didn't notice this, he was probably too mad to," I thought, "I should take it off before he notices,"
I took it off and put it in my closet, tying it around the end of one of my guns.
I yawned and laid back down on my bed and fell asleep.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
       I looked around, I was in a forest,
"Huh, I don't remember having a forest in Ikebukro..." I paused and looked around more, "wait, this is a dream!"
      As I said that I looked up at the sky which was full of stars and had large visual planets floating like moons in the sky.
"Weird," I muttered.
      I then heard the crashing of waves and walked toward the sound and found a beach.
The beach was beautiful, the water reflected the sky so it looked like galaxy washing up on my feet.
      But then, something terrifying happened.
The waves turned red and the sent of blood filled the air. My back felt hot and sticky. I turned around then noticed something that just broke me, a pile of dead people, and these people were the people I cared about. 

A/n
Heya guys, sorry this is really short but I wanted to to finish this chapter, but author-san is tired and this ended up SUPER short, but hey, I got it up right? Oh well,

PEACE, LOVE, SANDWICHES!!!!!!✌️❤️🍔

MOONHEART22 OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🌙💙