"Wouldn't you like to see something strange?//Come with us and you will see"

"What is he?"

"Certainly not a ghoul. A goblin?"

"I've never seen him before; where did he come from?"

"You know, he looks A LOT like-"

"Shhh! He's waking up!"

<Groan> He tried to sit up, but proceeded to fall down again. It was like his legs had lost all their stability. The pounding in his head didn't help much either. He opened his eyes and proceeded to scuttle back against the fountain behind him in terror. All around him were monsters. Witches, vampires, ghosts and many others. Suddenly, a tree (that moved ON ITS OWN) came up and leaned in towards him. The skeleton hanging from the tree looked at him "So who are you, stranger?". The boy stared at it stupidly; skeletons are dead after all... and shouldn't be able to talk. Then he registered that it asked him a question and was staring at him with impatience. He stuttered, "I-I'm .....Wait. Y-You just talked." The skeleton huffed, "Of course I can, dummy! I'm not just some mute puppet. And like I said before: Who are you??" Looking around him, he immediately became overwhelmed. He replied, "L-look man, just- where the hell am I? And why are you guys dressed like that? Halloween isn't for three months."

""HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA""

All of the people there roared with laughter. "That's funny kid." a witch said, "We're all real; these aren't costumes. And it's always Halloween here. Welcome to Halloween Town. That's where you are if you're still conked up in the head." He just looked at her...him? No, it was definitely female. He shook his head. "I get that, thanks. Now how do I get back?" The monsters looked at each other in confusion. Some mutters and questions could be heard as they discussed this matter among themselves. The same witch turned back to the kid. "Well human- that IS what you are right?- we don't know that until you tell us WHO YOU ARE." All of the monsters suddenly crowded in and bombarded him with questions. It was too much. The headache, the costumes, the questions, all of it. Too much. The world started spinning and he started to feel faint again. The faces, the thoughts ricocheting off of his brain, it was all too much. Just as he fell into unconsciousness, he heard a voice calling, like bells. "Give him some air and some room! MOVE, please!! Sir, are you alright?! Oh dear... We better take him to Jack."

_______________________________________________________________________________
EMC: Hey all! I am back with a new story for your entertainment 😀!  This time it's a Sally fanfic from The Nightmare Before Christmas! I noticed how many fanfics there are about Jack, but none for Sally 🤔. The only ones I could find were only for Creepypastas 😔. SO. I decided to make one for her. My writing style will be different this time... it's an experiment 😛. I hope you enjoy this, and please leave comments (critiques, requests, questions, etc)!! Thanks.

________________________________________________________________________________