Chapter1: How We Met

" Ja'Riya, u see that stud in the food court staring at you?" Asked Danielle my best friend.

"Yea I peeped her, she was kinda cute! I said as I took a bite out of my cookie.

Danielle and I loved to hang out at the mall and get numbers from women. Most of the time I would never call, it was just a battle me and my bestie has done since we were younger to see who could get the most women. She always won! Danielle is a 22 yr old Stud, she recently graduated from University of Louisville last month in culinary arts. I can't lie Dannie can throw down in the kitchen!! She's 5'7 light skinned long curly hair and her Swag was on point!!! She always charmed the women with her gorgeous smile. She my best friend and all, but she's a hoe!

"Dannie why every female who's numba u get, u smash on the same night?" I asked jokingly, but was dead serious.

She licked her pinky and rubbed her eyebrow, "Because they can't resist me, they be wanting the D" she said smiling.

"You gone catch something one of these days" I said throwing my empty cookie paper in the garbage.

Dannie and I proceeded to walk back towards the food court. I turned around to tell her I was going to the restroom, when I saw her kissing a redbones hand, introducing herself.

I chuckled "Thats my homie" I said to myself as I walked to the restroom alone. I had to stop and glance at myself in the mirror.

I fixed my messy bun and then applied more lipstick to my lips. "Damn U a sexy bitch" I said as I blew a kiss at myself

I'm 5'4, I have a smooth caramel skin complexion, light Brown eyes 36'24'36 was my measurements. I have full lips, I must say, I was quite the babe!

I'm 23 yrs old, I work full time as a waitress at Applebees. After finishing high school, I attended UofL with my best friend for nursing but dropped out as soon as my dad died. I was daddy's girl. And it took forever for me to move on from it. I plan on going back in the fall though.

I turned to walk out the bathroom when all of a sudden I heard the most sexy voice I've ever heard in my life laugh and say

"You got toilet paper on ur shoe babygirl"

I looked up and was amazed at what was standing in front of me. "Damn u fine" I said as I eye fucked the hell outta her.

Remembering she just told me I had toilet paper on my shoe, I immediately grabbed it off and washed my hands, making eye contact with her through the mirror.

She smiles and asks, "what's ur name ma"?

"Ja'Riya, but u can call me yours" I said winking at her.

"Damn already?? I must be doin somethin right" she said adjusting her snapback in the mirror.

"But nah I'm Rj nice to meet u Ms Ja'Riya"

Rj was light skinned, about 5'8 Brown eyes with shoulder length dreads, she had tats everywhere!!

"The pleasures all mines" as I reached for her phone in her hand.

There was an awkward silence. I don't think she expected me to take her phone and put my number in it like that.

"I see ur the type of girl who goes for what she wants huh? She said.

"Only if its something worth going for" I blushed as I handed her, her phone back.

She grabbed me by my neck and pulled me closer to her "You think I'm worth it?" Then shoved her tongue down my throat.

Surprised she just did that but I liked it!!! "Hell yeah" I said reaching for my panties to make sure I didn't just cum on myself.

She let go of my neck and backed away.

I was thinkin to myself "damn she's rough" but I like it I think?!

Rj quickly adds before walking out the restroom door,

"We'll see"!