Chapter3: Such a tease!!

"I know she's not here already!!" I said to myself lookin out my peephole.

"Riya open up I gotta pee!!

It was my mother.

I unlocked my door and opened it. She ran passed me unbuttoning her jeans, and headed straight for the bathroom.

"Damn mama u could at least closed the bathroom door, nobody wants to hear u pissing. I said as I shut my front door.

My mama was so laid back all my friends loved her. She was 40 years old and acted every bit of 21.

"Shit I feel so much better" she said flushing the toilet.

"What's going on Riya? Haven't heard from u in 4 days, I'm beginning to wonder if your still my best friend" she said smiling.

"Of course I am I've just been busy working and tryna get caught up on some bills." I said.

"I don't know why u won't just move back home with me, Every since u broke up with Stacy....

I stopped her in mid sentence.

"Mama don't mention her name in my house. Besides, I'm doing just fine without her. My rent might be a little late every month but I still managed to keep a roof over my head." I said rolling my eyes.

Stacy and I were together for 2yrs before she decided to up and leave me for some woman she met online 5 months ago. She is also Danielle's cousin.

My mama always accepted my sexuality and has never judged me. She just begs for a grandbaby every now and then, considering I'm an only child.

"Well my bad Ms. Smart Ass, I didnt want u back home anyways" she joked.

I faked a smile, "I love you Mama but me and you both know That ain't gone work!

"You know your aunt Cookie coming in town this weekend from Georgia right?" My mom asked.

"How could I forget? She writes on my facebook wall every other day."

My aunt Cookie was a mess!! She's as Ratchet as they come. She'll tell you off in a heartbeat if she didn't like you. Her and my mama together is 'Double Trouble'.

I glanced at the clock on the wall it was 7:50. I knew Rj would be here any minute and if my mama would've seen her, she would have had a million questions for Rj!

"Well I love you baby but Mama's got a date tonight!" She said

"Oh lord another one? I said shaking my head.

"Mama needs Dick every now and then. I hit em and quit em ain't nothing wrong with balls hitting your chin" she said laughing.

"Eeewww gross Mama you nasty!" I said flaring my nose up.

"Well it's better then eating pussy all ya life! Plus when you give me a grandbaby?

"Bye Mama you gotta go" I said jokingly.

I gave my mother a kiss as I walked her to the door.

Two minutes after my mom left, my door bell rang. It was Rj.

"Just a minute" I shouted as I applied my Mac lipgloss on and fixed my bun.

I unlocked the door and there her fine ass stood in the doorway.

"Well hello beautiful, I got u these flowers I hope u don't think I'm lame now!" She said closing the door behind her.

"No I don't think ur lame I actually think its sweet!