The beginning

Every story needs a beginning so i guess this is mine...

First let me introduce and tell you about myself. Hi my name is Dreamer or at least that's What I'd like to be called as of today. I know what your thinking, what is this person or girl talking about when they say that this  is what I would like to be called as of today? So here is my answer it's a long story, but then again this is the beginning of the story so I might as well explain that part up front as I'm telling you my story. Sorry I got a bit sidetracked anyways back to my introductions I am 15 years old I love music, one of my all time favorite Disney character is Peter Pan, I'm 4 ft 11inch tall, depending on the lighting of the room or if its day or night; during the day I have bright ocean blue eyes and during the night I have bright emerald green eyes, also depending on the lighting again or if I'm inside or outside my hair changes color, if I'm inside I have midnight black hair , when I'm outside i have fiery red / orange hair that is cut into layers kind of like Emo / Scene hair if I were to describe it, I'm a tomboy and I'm also emo. (No emo dose not mean that you have to do self harm, Emo is a type of music style the word it's self is an abbreviation for emotional hardcore. Emo is also a style of clothing if you were wondering) I'm a middle child I have four siblings that don't talk to me at all, infact there is this game that they play in which they pretend I don't exist at all.

My whole family says that I am a mistake, that is ...  with the except of my Dad and my older brother Pablo...

About Pablo,...
he isn't exactly related to me, he was just a really good friend of mine that was more of a sibling to me than my actual siblings, The reason that I said "was" is because he moved to a different sate and I have no way of contacting him, because of that witch or as I'm forced to call her mom by my father. I also said "was" for my Dad as well this is because he just vanished one day two years ago. Some people around town say bad things about my dad and the reasons of why and how he disappeared. But I refuse to listen to what they have to say I just try as hard as i can to stay positive and believe that he is out there trying to find a way back to us. (or at least me)

              The reason that I think my dad is missing is because of his job, he was part of the government so that meant that he couldn't talk much about the things he did. Sometimes he would be home one day and gone without a trace, but even then he would alway find his way back home. The longest that he has ever been gone was half a year, so I knew something was wrong when he had not showed up the day after I was expecting him to come home. You see my dad is a very punctual man, he would alway say to me that being punctual is the key to unlocking many things, I never understood what he meant though...

Poblo had always looked after me when my dad was on his long trips away, but now that he has moved away I am now always alone. I hate being alone. Being alone is my gratest nightmare.