Don't Let Me Go (Selena Gomez & Harry Styles Fanfic)

❤ Harry's P.O.V ❤

Me and the lads where having a movie night, Since we couldn't go anywhere because it was storming outside. Then I heard the door bell ring. That's weird, why would someone be here while its storming?

"I'll get it!" I told the lads

They didn't say anything

I walked out of the living room and into the hallway and opened the door.

There was Selena, all wet and crying?

She didn't say anything but run into my arms. I took her into my room and I sat down on the bed and I sat her on my lap. I didn't care if I was getting wet, I needed to take care of my best friend. I just rubbed her hair cause I didn't know what to say. Her sobs rippled throw her chest. Even though she was older than me at this state of mind she's very fragile. But what didn't make since was she had her own boyfriend? Justin what about him? Why isn't she with him? Not that I don't like her presents but, she should be him.

She hugged me tighter than before and her sobs got louder. The lads are probably wondering where I am. I got out my phone and texted Liam

'I'm up in my room with Selena, she really upset. I'll be down in a few' and then I sent it

Soon enough her sobs died down. But, she still had her head in my chested.

"Hey, Selena you wanna tell me what wrong?" I said as I pet her head

"J-Justin c-cheated on me!" She said and then buried her head into my neck

"What?" Did I hear her right?

"He did. W-with Barbara Pavlin" she said into my neck

"I'm so sorry Selena" I said sincerely

She sat up and looked at me. That site of her maybe my heart break. Her face was all puffy and her eyes were red. She begin to spoke

"Yeah, and the worst part is that he told me he didn't care about me anymore. He kissed her right in front of me." She shoved her head back in my neck and begin to cry more. I felt so sorry for her. Justin doesn't know what he's missing out. Her sobbed got really quiet after a bit and her breath got softer. She asleep, even though its good that she's asleep I need to wake her up to get her out of her wet clothes.

I begin to shake her "Selena, wake up" and in no time she woke up "Selena, I'll give you clothes and you change and go back to sleep." I said "oh, Okay" she tiredly said. I got up and grab her clothes and then she went into the bathroom and changed. "Thank you" she mumbled "No problem!" I said and she crawled on the bed. But after a few minutes later she turned around "Can you lay down with me?" She whispered "Sure" I said and I got in my bed and wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled into me. I pet her hair until she drifted off to sleep.

__________________________

Hey Everyone, this is my new story! I hope you like it!