The Boys

❤ Harry's P.O.V ❤

The light coming threw the window begin to blind me. I rolled over and I put my hands around Selena's waist. I pulled her closer to me. I opened my eyes and she was still asleep with a smile on her lips. She look perfect. I shut my eyes for a few more minutes. I felt her turn around put her head on my shoulder. Her long brown hair moved to different places. I pulled her in closer and in all honesty I wanted to lay like this forever. She was perfect, Justin just a dougebag. How could someone like Selena get so much miss treated. I'm so amazed over her beauty it's seems so unreal she's here. 

Selena's P.O.V

I'm glad i'm here with Harry, I couldn't think of any place i'd rather be. This is like a dream to me, me and him snuggling. It couldn't be perfect. As soon as the endless thoughts of him went throw my mind. Butterflies swormed throw my stomach and my cheeks got heated. 

Man, he's perfect

I breathed in his scent not to mention, i'm wearing his clothes. Somone needs to tell him his not getting these clothes. I just laid there with my eyes closed, because honestly, I don't want to leave this paradise. Harry, Blankets, and food is all I ever need. Okay, I need Demi. So yes, she also in that list. But seriously, I don't know how i've got to liking Harry this much. Yes, he was my best guy friend but I didn't like I'd fall in love with him. But I did and now the butterflies won't stop. Someone kill them for me, please. As much as I love laying here, I actually want to do something.

Wait a minute, where are the boys?

Oh well. they're probably somewhere in this house.

I just found a perfect way to wake up harry. I slowly got out of Harry reach and quietly slid on the floor. I grabbed the pillow and I slammed it down on harry's face. He jolted up in no time and grabbed me by the waist and I let out a scream.

"Wow, they don't wait do they?" as I heard Niall's voice from behind the bedroom door. I heard a smack and then a "Ow, what was that for?" then Liam responded "You head was in the gutter." He and Harry busted out laughing. I jumped off the bed and ran to the door and opened it. I squeezed the boys and said Hello. Then when in the Kitchen to look for food, there was some left Niall didn't eat all of it. I then when to the couch and sat down. Hey, there my bestfriends, I can do whatever I want here. The boys all came out the door stummbling on to the living room floor. They are easy people at all. The all growned and jumped up. There is never a dull moment around them.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Suprise bitch, I bet you thought that was the last of me.

So, I finally update after....how long? months?

I'm so sorry. I had writers block and i'm not kidding I really did. So, this chapter might be boreding or cute or what not.

If you go ideas, tell me. I need them. Lots of them.

Happy Easter Everyone!

Don't blaze it today, Jesus is watching. c; I laughed when I realized it was 4/20 ahaha I'm a terrible person. Whatever. Okay, Bye.