Going to MagCon

So for Valentine's Day your parents get you 2 tickets, VIP tickets for MagCon. You decide to invite your bffaf( best friend forever and forever) Aniya. So you text her about it.
(S:shalyn and A:Aniya
S: Aniya I got two tickets to magcon and your coming with me😀😀😀
A: oh my freaking gosh I'm gonna meet Jacob
S:yep so let's go shopping for this very special event at the magcon merch store once we get to Cali.
A:when does our flight take off
S:tomorrow at 12
A:I'm spending the night I'll be over in 20
S:k I'll see you then Mrs.Sartorius
A:yassssssssssssssss
So then in 30 minutes Aniya showed up the 3 suitcases and y'all fell asleep while watching PLL. The next morning you woke up at about 8 and ate some breakfast and got dressed. Aniya and you wore matching sweatpants and a t-shirt. Once you got to the airport it was about 11 so you and Aniya went and sat down in a bench and checked y'alls social media accounts. And before you knew it was 11:45 so you got through the gates and were sitting in the plane.
Once in Cali
You and Aniya landed in Cali at about 2 and decided to go drop your stuff off at the hotel and change then go eat lunch and go shopping. So you ended up wearing baby blue waist high shorts, a white crop top that says sky's the limit with your baby blue vans. Aniya wore black high waisted shorts and a crop top that said sparkle. You guys kept your face simple with just some mascara and nude lip gloss. You and Aniya went to chipotle and got some food, then went to kk to get some donuts, and then Starbucks. Once you got to the mall it was about 4 and you went to the MagCon merch store. You and Aniya bought a MagCon beanie, MagCon sweatshirt, and a shirt that said run like MagCon is at the end of the race. You then went to your hotel where you shortly figured out that MagCon was staying at. You seen them at the pool and then you and Aniya went. You were both wearing your a t-shirt and your sports bra and Nike pros since you didn't want to put your bathing suits on. Well when you got there the MagCon boys were all there and shirtless. You were about to scream but calmed yourself down. Once you got in you acted like you didn't notice them just to make them mad and took your shirts off to reveal your awesome body's. All the boys started staring and you and Aniya jumped in, then the boys started to chase you around the pool. And after spending about an hour with the boys they asked if you guys wanted to spend the night and y'all both answered with an imidiant "yasssssssss". So you got your sleeping clothes that consisted of a black nike sports bra and black nike pros. Y'all walked in and the boys were speechless. You looked around and said were and we going to sleep?????