There back

Shalyn's POV
So me and Aniya are getting ready to leave the resort,it's 11:30 and we don't want to be late. Jacob and Cam meet us there and got front row seats. Before we went on the mat with our squad we saw Cam and Jacobs faces go pale. What's wrong me and Aniya asked with concern, well Nicole and Katie are out there. "Oh crap" me and Aniya say at the same time. There on our team, we've never seen them at practice. Well I'm kinda scared I admit and Aniya just nods along were flying and there the bases. Well here goes nothing.
All I remember is...
Is Jacob and Cams face going pale and then waking up in a hospital bed. I wake up to see Cam and Jacobs eyes all red and puffy. Then I remember,Nicole and Katie dropped you and Aniya when you were flying and you feel a horrible pain in your leg. Cam and Jacob look up at you and Aniya and the doctors rush in and ask what's wrong. You say I just felt a horrible pain I'm my leg. Cam you say and he immediately came over and you guys went into a long passionate kiss and then you and Aniya are welcome to go home and you do. You and cam lay in your bed listening to Jacob and Aniya smooch away and you two decide to do the same and kiss for what seemed like forever and you 2 fell asleep and you were cuddling cam and he was rubbing up and down your back and it felt so good.