The day with Cam and Jacob

So after that morning me and Aniya took Jacob and Cam back to our room. They said they wanted to spend the day with us. So we sat them on the bed, and went to the drawers to pick our clothes out. We got some black nike pros and sports bras and our shirts that said "run like MagCon is at the end of the race". We walked out in our nike pros sports bras and roshes, and walked in front of them and their mouths dropped open. Then we put our shirts on and threw our hair up in messy buns. The boys said were do you want to go today and we said to Starbucks and come back and chill. So we headed outside and walked to Starbucks and got our drinks and went back to the hotel. We took our shoes off and got on the bed. We got on our phones and played around. Then Jacob said to Aniya "could I talk to you... privately, "yeah" said Aniya. They went to the hall and me and cam went to the door and listened and Jacob said I have a big crush on you and I think you have a crush on me. Yeah I do, said Aniya. And the door started to open and me and cam ran back to the bed and jumped on it and started to laugh. And Jacob was like what are you laughing about, nothing said cam and I at the same time. And then cam texted me.
(C:Cam and S:Shalyn)
C shalyn I have something to tell you
S what???????
C I kinda have a big crush on you
S well I kinda think I could notice
C do you like me????
S do you think i do
C yeahhhh
S well your right mr.dallas

Cam and I started to cuddle and Aniya and Jacob were on the other bed doing the same.   Then we started to have a food fight in the hallway. It was messy and
the manger came upstairs and made us clean up the mess we made... it was HUGE.