Chapter 4

Molly POV 

I was currently in the kitchen searching the fridge for a snack. I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist. I jumped then realized it was Jeff. I slowly turned around in his arms. "Don't scare me" I said pouting. He chuckled. "Ok. I'll try not to" He said with a smile as he put his forehead on mine. You must be thinking "Jeff? Being Caring?" Well yes Jeff Acts like this around me. I smiled and closed the space in between us meeting his soft lips. He kissed me back softly. Things started to get a bit more heated as he lifted me up and sat me on the counter. He licked my bottom lip. I was about to let him in when someone came in the kitchen. We broke apart to stare at said person. My eyes located Ben staring at us wide eyed with his mouth agape. Jeff took a step towards him but Ben ran out of the room screaming. "Jeff and Molly were kissing" over and over. 

I was now sitting in my room with my head buried in my pillow to embarrassed to leave. I heard a knock on the door. I slowly got up and answered it. In the door way stood Jack. "Hey Jack, whats up?" I asked him. "Is it true?" He asked me with slight humor in his voice. "yeah?" I said quietly looking at the floor embarrassed again. Underneath his mask he smirked. Jack turned around and look over the banister into the downstairs living room. "It's true" He shouted down. Laughing erupted for down below. I sighed angrily and picked up a nearby book. "Hey Jack" I called. He turned around and I chucked the book at him. He quickly ducked and it went sailing over the banister. I heard a loud thud and a 'Ow'. More laughter. I made my way down the stairs to find Ben sitting on the floor rubbing his head. I started laughing. "Serves you right" I said in between laughs. Ben got up and huffed walking past me and up to his room. Causing everyone to laugh. 

It was now midnight and everyone had gone to bed but Masky and I. We were playing Monopoly to see who got the last piece of cheesecake. I was beating him badly. When all of a sudden Masky grabbed the cheesecake and stuffed it in his mouth. I just stared at him shock evident on my face. He giggled and ran up stairs. I got up mumbling about how much of a cheater he his as I walked up the stairs. Just as I was about to pass Jeff's room he pulled me in. "Hey" He said with a smirk in his face as he closed the door behind me. "Hey" I said softly with a smile forgetting about my previous anger. He smiled and leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck as his hands made their way to my waist. He slowly walked us over to his bed. He gently pushed me down supporting himself over me. We made out for awhile when I pulled away and yawned causing him to chuckle. He stood up and picked me up. He pulled back the covers on his bed putting me inside them. He crawled in on the other side. He put his arms around me so we were spooning. "Go to sleep" He said quietly. With those three words I fell asleep. 

I woke up early the next morning. I glanced up at Jeff. Who was still asleep....I think. It's hard to tell when the person doesn't have eyelids. I studied him for a minute and decided he was asleep still. I snuggled back into him when the door burst open and a camera flash went off. I shot up and looked around to find Masky, Hoodie, and Ben in the doorway with a camera. Jeff sat up beside me only to notice the three trouble makers. He jumped out of bed and chased out of the room and around the house. I sighed and got up heading to my room so I could change. I got used to the temperature in the house so I didn't really need sweaters any more so I put on my batman outfit then headed downstairs.

The minute I stepped into the kitchen and people saw my outfit people started arguing about who was better. Batman or Superman. Whilst they were arguing I walked around and stole food off of people's plates. Nobody noticed. I had just finished the last piece of bacon off of Hoodies plate when someone finally noticed. "Where did my food go.." was all I heard before I bolted out of the room. 

A/N 

I will be going on vacation soon so updates will be awhile. Atleast 10 days.  I may update on vacation if I have internet.