The Beginning

I was walking home by myself in the dark. 

I know there is street lights on and stuff but I still feel scared. 

The reason why I walk home alone at night is because my best friend's house is right around the corner of the block.

It's about a ten minute walk. I'd prefer to use my car but my parents say it's good exercise. And it makes me less lazier.

It was eleven o'clock at night. 

I normally go to Lisa's house at nine o'clock. I stay there for two hours. 

I heard things in the sky. The bats making sounds. Cats meowing. Children yelling in their houses. Birds chirping.

I wanted to get home fast. So I decided I wanted to take a shortcut. I looked around for one.

There was one. There was a short alleyway that led to the same place. But faster. 

It was pretty dark in the alleyway. Barely any lights. 

It was longer than I thought. And I was wrong about something else too.

The alleyway didn't lead me in the place I was expecting it would lead me to. 

It led me to this deserted car park. It was deserted but it didn't look deserted. There were guys there. 

The guys were playing with their motorcycles and their black cars. They were laughing and playing jokes. 

It was like a gang. They were all all wearing navy leather jackets with black t-shirts underneath. They had black pants with black shoes. 

They're hair was perfect. Slicked back. Some where on the side. 

I stopped in my position when one guy stopped touching his car and looked straight at me. 

I was scared. He was coming towards me. He threw his car keys on the road and did a frightening look in my eyes. 

He was in front of me. Close. 

"Who are you?" The guy asked. He had dark black hair with green eyes. 

"Umm, I'm Victoria," I muttered. "You shouldn't be here," he said. I didn't respond or say anything. I was too scared.

Why was I scared? He was so perfect. No reason to hurt me. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "I was heading home. I saw this alleyway over there which I thought would be a short cut," I admitted.

"This place is dangerous for girls." "There's a girl over there," I pointed.

Yes, there was a girl over there. She was making out with one of the gang members. He had blonde hair and she had orange red hair. 

"She is part of our gang," he corrected me. "What is your name anyway?" I asked. 

"What? Are you trying to get close to me?" He hissed. "No," I answered. "The names Jack. Now get out of here before you get hurt." 

I still couldn't move. "Go away," Jack pushed my arm. He then called his gang to come.

They did. 

Suddenly, they were all surrounding me into a circle like I was the wanted one.

All the boys were so perfect. They put their hands in their pockets while they walked. Their eyes were sparkling in the night light.

"What do you want from me? I just want to get home," I complained. "You had your chance, now you'll face the consequences," Jack tilted his head.

"Please don't hurt me," I yelled softly. "We won't hurt you," the blonde one took out is cigarette from his mouth.