I Wanna Have Kids (E)

You giggle as Ethan pokes at your sides and peppers small kisses all over your face.

You gently push him away from you, jump up from the bed, and stand on the carpeted floor of your bedroom. You stand on one side and Ethan stands on the other, sticking his tongue out at you. A few seconds later, he runs and tackles you onto the bed, careful to not hurt you.

"God, I love you," he whispers as he pushes a strand of your hair out of your face. You smile and pull him down next to you. The two of you lay there in a comfortable silence, until Ethan speaks.

"I'm so glad I married you, babe. I can't wait to have kids one day."

A mini Ethan or y/n running around the house brings a small smile to your face.

"Oh really?" You challenge, closing your eyes. "Really! Maybe a little girl. She has your y/h/c hair, your y/e/c eyes and she has your fun-loving and caring personality." "On the other hand, a boy. He would have your fluffy brown hair, your brown eyes, he would also have your crazy personality and he'd be very very adventurous." He smiles and you sit up, so you can look him in the eyes.

"Oh! And we could name the little girl, y/n!"

"Maybe not that, babe.. What about Avery?" "That's a cute name. Maybe Colton for a boy?" He asks.

"Sounds like a plan," you say before hugging him and taking in his musky scent.