07

"princess wants to be a model"

It's been three damned days, three days of waiting for Justin and three days of denying mum and Jenna of information on Justin

All they knew was his first name and that he was my best friend.

It was slowly killing them that I was being so secretive, me nor Justin post anything on social media about each other either.

We keep our friendship low profile, I think scooter; Justin's manager knows of me but that's it.

It's easier that way, otherwise paps will be up in my grill and not to mention my families.

Although I think Chloe would like the attention, a lot.

Looking over to my makeup table,
I saw the sunflowers in a vase looking bright and beautiful.

I slipped out of bed and got ready for the day ahead, I didn't really have any plans today. Maybe help mum with her work and that's about it.

I bathed (obviously using my lush things, duh) and was flicking through my clothes which hung on a rack.

I don't have a wardrobe, they're mainstream. I have like eight racks, full of my clothes.

I pulled off a pair of shorts and a crop top, because looking out the window it looked quite hot today.

So of course I'd take advantage of that, it's barely ever hot in the UK.

Slipping into my clothes, I wore my new shoes, the Puma Fenty's, the pink ones.

"I was told when I get older all my fears will shrink but now I'm insecure and I care what people think" I sang along to one of my favourite songs, stressed out.

It's so real and somehow relatable.

I jogged down stairs to see mum, Chloe and Jenna chilling in the kitchen.

Mum and Jenna were talking whilst Chloe was demolishing her pancakes, sometimes I wonder where all the food goes because she's so small but eats so so much.

"So we've been thinking.." Mum grinned, this couldn't be good.

I sighed, she's been giving me all these different Justin people that I didn't even know existed.

I grabbed a glass and filled it with water, waiting for her to continue. "Justin Bieber, the baby singer"

I literally chocked on my water, it all sprayed onto the marble floor making Chloe "ew!"