forty one

[marie]

"Justin someone's knocking on the door.." I could hear banging on the front door, it wasn't Pattie because she had her own key.

I shook Justin who was sleeping with his head in my shoulder, he kept groaning and kissing my shoulder telling me to just sleep.

I of course couldn't because of that freaking noise happening downstairs, somebody really wanted to talk with Justin. And I really wanted them to talk with Justin just to shut them the hell up.

"Justin please.. I can't sleep with that banging" I sighed shaking him again wanting the banging to just stop once and for all. Justin finally opened his eyes and cringed at the brightness because it was early morning. Or at least I think it is.

He slid out of the bed and groaned whilst readjusting his Calvin Klein boxers, I was admiring his body as low key as I could.

Apparently not low enough. "I know you're watching me princess"

"I was not" I smiled, hiding my guilty looking face underneath the duvet me and Justin shared.

"If you say so" Justin smirked whilst pulling up his sweatpants, he walked back over to the bed and pulled the covers away from me so I couldn't hide anymore. He jumped ontop of me like a wild animal and attacked me with gentle kisses making me squeal.

"I" he kissed my cheek,

"love" then he kissed my ear,

"you" and last but not least he kissed
my nose.

Everything was all fun and games until the front door was banged on again. Damn they were still here?

Justin kissed me once more then jumped from the bed, it's like that kiss woke him up because after we kiss he's always energetic and ready to conquer the world.

He walked down stairs and I followed after him, as we got closer to the front door i could hear a voice. It was somebody Justin knew well.

"Justin open up, it's scooter!" Justin rolled his eyes and looked at me quickly then back to the door, eventually opening it.

I was stood on the stairs watching the scene unravel, scooter was stood at the doorstep with guess who?

Not the queen..

Not Beyoncé either, although Justin can dream. I hope he doesn't dream of Beyoncé but being his best friend, I know he most probably does.

It was Selena fucking Gomez, the life of the damned party. God, I want to rip out those hair extensions and feed them to her but that's just me. I'm sure others would love to do worse. *Justin maybe *

Scooter, Justin's manager walked in and Selena trailed like a lost puppy behind him. She has a thing with trailing behind.

I mean, she did trail behind Justin, live off his success and find her own through Justin. But that's not me being shady, not at all.