-chapter 1

chapter one:
( Kylie: the blonde && Aalysa: grey shirt )
-------------------------------
kylie's pov:
i woke up to a beautiful sunny day. No birds chirping or anything, this isnt a fairytale (😂) but it was perfect enought to get.. CHIPOTLE!! So i rolled out of bed and I check the time, it's 11:47 a.m. on the dot. I thought it would be perfect to get Chipotle for lunch. I get ready and i put on my black skater skirt and an infinity tank top. I took my hair out of their braids so it would be wavy. I didn't do anything to it after that, i just left my hair down. I brushed my teeth and it's already 12:04 p.m. & im excited for lunch!! I went by myself because i knew none of my friends were awake at this time because it's summer and they stay up all night (😂) I walk out with my black converse and my pink and baby blue penny board. I ride all the way over to Chipotle. I order my usual , vegetarian burritos :)) When my order was ready, i walk to my table and someone walks into me and gets my burrito and guacamole all over me.  I look up and see a boy with khakis and a blue and red shirt.
"im really sorry." the boy said
"uhmm, yeah its fine (🙄)" i said
but it really wasn't, i was pissed asf bc the tank top was my favorite.
"whats your name?" the boy asked.
&& i just ignored him after that. After i cleaned up the mess i stormed out of the store with my penny board. Once i get to my house, i run into my room. I was so mad at whoever that boy was. Anyways, i changed and where my shorts and a life guard sweat shirt. I turn on the t.v. to find "The kardashians" On. I dont really care and just watch it (😂) In the middle of the show, i hear my phone ring and it's my best friend, Aalysa. She's been my best friend since 2nd grade. We always stuck together whenever we needed eachother :) we meet eachother outside my house and her mom drives us to the mall and drops us off. We get off and i forgot my money. But Aalysa never shares anything so i dont bother to ask for any😂 I got to Abercrombie and we look at the shorts and skirts. I look around to find someone that I wasn't happy to see at all.. the guys from chipotle🙄He must be made of money bc he bought a lot of stuff (😂) Anyways, i pick a dress that i liked and i walk to the fitting rooms..AND SURPRISE SURPRISE, someone walks into me.. again. I drop my clothes and don't even bother to look up anymore bc i knew it was that boy (🙄)  and surprisingly it was 🙂 I was done and i didn't really even care anymore. " Oh im realllly really sorry." the boy said. "it's fine again." i said sarcastically. He looks at me in a surprised way. "oh hey, you're the girl from chipotle!" he said. "yeah.." i said like i didnt even care. "whats your name?" the boy asked "oh, my name is kylie, what about you (🙄)?" i asked trying to seem like i cared. "well kylie, my name is.." someone cut him off. "JACOB!! WE'RE LEAVING! LETS GO!" "sorry, that's my mom.. i gotta go. i'll see you around, bye!" im guessing his name is 'Jacob' ,so that's what i'll go with :) I didnt really care that he left..Aalysa's mom came to pick us up from the mall, Aalysa bought A LOT of stuff compared to me.. i didnt even buy anything (🙂) "so how was the mall?" her mom asked. "it was great, mom. But i'm the one who actually bought some stuff." Aalysa said rolling her eyes at me. "well i forgot my money, okay?😂" i said. "mhm, sure." Aalysa said sarcastically. "so kylie, i saw you talking to a boy at Abercrombie.. (😏) who was that?" she asked. "well, i dont really know who that was.. he just bumped into me at Chipotle earlier today and bumped into me at Abercrombie again.. i think his name was..Jacob?" i said, not really knowing if that was really his name. We finally got to my house and Aalysa's mom dropped both of us off at my house. As we're walking to my house i shouted Thanks!" "no problem!" Aalysa's mom shouted from the car. We got in the house and ran upstairs. We went into my room and just hung out on our phones. 15 minutes later i hear a knock on my door, i didnt know who it was bc i wasn't expecting anyone today. I ran downstairs while Aalysa stayed upstairs, i opened the door and didnt expect a thing.. it was..

LMAO THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER :)) SORY IF IT SUCKS BC IT DOES. COMMENT IF YOU WANT MORE!! *no one does* ❤️