Chapter 15 | Party!

As for the pictures I was just playing around but just think of them as how they would look, they are just there to give you guys an idea of how they are (btw on the Becmila pic pretend Camila has blue eyes, i didn't have time to edit it 🙈).
-Vic

One week later

@LaurenJauregui: @ShawnMendes fight me(ง'̀-'́)ง

@ShawnMendes: @LaurenJauregui ლ,ᔑ•ﺪ͟͠•ᔐ.ლ just saying the truth

@camilacabello97: what are you two fighting about now? 😒😳 @LaurenJauregui @ShawnMendes

@ShawnMendes: nothing 😂 @camilacabello97 @LaurenJauregui

@LaurenJauregui: just felt like playing around 😘😂🙈 @camilacabello97 @ShawnMendes

@camilacabello97: ...😑... @LaurenJauregui @ShawnMendes

Camila was currently on her bed reading a few tweets a few people have sent her, interacting with a few. She loved everyone that shipped her with Lauren. Camilas' squad has gotten quite popular because of all the interactions they have with Lauren and a few other celebrities.

A bunch of fan pages have been created shipping Camren or about their squad, or just them in general. There were even other ships like, Shawmila, which was Camila and Shawn. Ausmila or Camaustin, Camila and Austin. Shailee, Shawn and Hailee. Sandrielle, Sandra and Marielle. And well, you get the point.

@LaurenJauregui: Movie night? @camilacabello97 @ShawnMendes @MarielleGuzman @SandraCossette @DinahJane97 @HaileeSteinfeld @AustinMahone @NormaniKordei ?

They all tweeted back their replies and they all agreed to meet up at Lauren's house. Camila would walk next door to Dinah's house so they could drive over to the green eyed girl's house.

"Hey D." Camila scanned Dinah's face and furrowed her eyebrows. "What's wrong? You seem, nervous."

"Hehe, um." Dinah looked behind Camila and scratched her neck nervously. "Well you know how I have a tiny crush on Lauren's bestfriend, Normani?" Camila smirked.

"Tiny? I don't know about that." She teased causing the younger but bigger girl to blush.

"Aright! Huge crush." The blue eyed girl nodded. "Well she is going to be there and well IDK if I can go through with this without being a stuttering idiot around her."

"Aw China." Camila went up to Dinah and gave her a big hug. "Just, don't stress. She's really cool and I bet she'll love you. I mean, who wouldn't? You're Dinah Jane, for heaven's sakes! Everyone loves you!"

"Thanks Chancho." Dinah smiled widely and hugged Camila tightly, feeling more confident now.

*snap*

Both girls turned to find the source of the snap sound and found a giggling Sandra holding up her phone.

"Hay chicas how cute se ven you two. So posting this." Sandra opened up her Instagram and posted the picture.

@sandracossette: #Caminah strong! Las dos look hella chidas! Getting ready for our movie night. 💞🙌 #squadlife

 💞🙌 #squadlife