Chapter 3

We were in my room talking about random things. Mostly Fangirling with each other. We were also jamming out to some music.

"LETS PLAY WHICH ONE .!" Diana practically screamed.

"Woahh. That was my ear.!" I replied covering my ear.

"I'm sorry. We just haven't played it in a while." She said.

"Well.... LETS PLAY.!" I said. My turn to scream.

Basically Diana and I made up this game called which one. The other persons gives you options and you have to pick which one you like better.

"I gooo first.!" Dania said with excitement.

"Okay hit me.!" I said. Ready for her to speak.

"Okay. Umm. Getting a picture with any one person you want, Or get a hug .?" Diana said.

'Oahh. Umm A picture last longer, but a hug would be nice.' I said not deciding.

"Which One.!" She asked. "Probably the hug." I said smiling.  

"I knew it.!!" She said happily.

"Okay. 5sos or Emblem3.?"' I asked waiting for her reply.

"5 SECONDS OF SUMMER.!" She yelled.

"Go on a date with Daniel or Get to meet Niall.?" She asked.

I looked at her giving her the death stare.

"Why are you making me pick.!" I whine.

"Which one.!??" She asked impatiently.

"DATE WITH DANIEL.!" I said without a doubt.

"I knew you would say that.!!!!" She said smiling.

A couple hours had passed. By now it was 7.

"What do you wanna do now.??" I asked Diana.

"Lets check twitter." She suggested. We both did.

I scrolled down my timeline.

"Ahh Daniel followed another fan account." Diana said. Jealousy in her voice.

"Haha. Figures." I said. Diana's head shot up.

"Whatt." I said knowing that look. She was up to something.

"I HAVE THE BEST IDEA EVER.!!!" She said while smiling.

"And your going to tell me this idea.." I said wanting to know.

"WERE GOING TO MAKE A FAN ACCOUNT FOR DANIEL.!!!!!!!" She said, sounding all exicted.

"Seriously.??" I asked. "Yerp." She said with joy.

"I don't see why not." I said smiling.

We had finished setting up the username and password, and we had completed doing the profile picture and header. We were following some people.

Our first tweet was:

January 2nd.

Which is the day we became a DJStar. <3

By now we had like a 100 followers. We had also tweeted on our personals to follow our fan account. We were talking to some other fans, and tweeting pictures of him, and stuff.

We were losing track of time. When we finished everything it was 9:30. We had tweeted 30 minutes intill the twitcam.

WE WERE EXCITED.

We had gotten everything ready and everything. Our computer was on the twitcam. We were just waiting for him to come online.

We tweeted:

"WAITING FOR DANNY TO COME ON.!!! <3"

It quickly turned to 10. And before we knew it we were watching him. <33

We were watching Daniel's twitcam, and Everything was perfect. He was perfect. Diana and I always have the best times watching his twitcams. <3

Every week we would stay home and watch this crazy person. He always made our night 1000 times better.! His twitcam consisted of Him answering questions, Singing a few covers, and doing a back flip.

Sadly it had ended.

When it was over we closed the laptop and went to our phones. We were tweeting/Instagramming screenshots of Daniel from the twitcam.

By the time we were done it was midnight.

"We should probably go to bed now." I suggested.

"Yeah, I'm a little tired anyway." Diana said.

We got ready and went to bed.

-------------

A/N 

Sorry the chapters are are short and the story sucks, but if your reading this Ily.! <3

Anyway I won't be updating as much, I have started school, and It will take some time. So bear with me.! 

Thank you again for reading.! xxx