Chapter 4

It was a Sunday morning, and I had just woke up. I scanned the room. My eyes adjusting to the light.

I found  Diana on the floor sound asleep.

I headed to the bathroom to wake myself up.

When I had came back Diana was snoring. I had an Idea. I went down stairs and got a cold water out of the fridge and headed back up to my room.

I opened the cap and dumped the water on Diana, laughing.

"WHAT THE HELL.!'" She yelled.

"Sorry, you were snoring like a pig.! What was I suppose to do.?"  I said laughing.

"OH I DON'T KNOW. BUT SURE AS HELL DO NOT DUMP WATER ON ME.!" She shot back.

"Hey. But It worked didn't it.!" I said with a smirk.

"Oh my god. I hate you.'" Diana said.

"I LOVE YOU TOO.!" I yelled as I jumped on my bed grabbing my phone and going on twitter. !

"Thanks." She said sarcastically. I laughed. "Your welcome.!"

"I'm just gonna get out of these wet clothes." Diana said.  

"Okayyy.!" I said.

She left to change.

I was just scrolling through my timeline on Twitter. Same old-Same Old. Nothing new.!

A few minutes past and Diana came back in some dry clothes.

"I see you've changed." I said.

"I have.!" She said pointing to her clothes.

"So what do you wanna do today.!?" I asked her.

"Well I can't stay long today because my mom says I have to find a job.! Ugh." Diana said complaining.

"A JOB." I asked.

"Yeah. She says that If I want anything then I'm going to have to get it myself. So I need a job.!" Diana said.

"Ohhh." I said.  "Yeah." She assured.

"Well I could always ask Zach to consider hiring you." I asked.

"No. No. No. Thats okay. I want to find one myself." Diana said.

Yeah I'm 16 and have a job. I work at Nandos. Since my mom is in and out of the hospital someone has to work. I don't mind working actually. I like my job, and my employees. There all really great. And my boss Zach is really nice and understands me. Its really not that bad.

"Are you sure.?" I asked.

"Positive. I wanna try and do it myself." Dania said taking full responsibility.

"Okayyyy." I said.

-----------

If your reading this thank you for sticking with my fanfic.!! :)

It really means alot to me.<3

Sorry the update took forever, and that it's short.! I've been really busy. :/ xxx