Day one

(A/N: Here's Day One. I'm gonna wait and see how it gets on. If people like it and want me to contnue. I will go up to day ten for you all!

Enjoy day one. Comment some ideas on what you think may happen or how I can improve it :) )

Hi, Kellin here.

I'm writting all my feelings and thoughts in this notebook. I guess you could say it's kinda like a diary.

So here goes....

Day One:

Gabe, Jack and Jesse keep telling me to get a grip, and that what happend has happend for a reason. But I wish he would come back. I know he only died yesterday but I still can't cope without him, my best friend - Justin.

I remember exactly how he died.

Every single detail.

I remember.

Like I said, it was only yesterday.

Katelynn told me that I need to forget about it, and be strong.

But I can't.

I still see his smile, even though he's not there I still see it - Everyday.

Justin please come back.

I wish someone would tell me that he's not dead and his heart is still beating. That it was all a nightmare.

I have listened to his favorite song, over and over.

I've also read through texts we sent each other, time and time again.

It puts a smile on my face as I remember all our memories we had together. I will never forget them.

Ever.

What do I do now?

I couldn't sleep last night knowing that I will never see him again or talk to him again.

All I want to do is talk to him. I'd do anything to see him again. Just one more time to say goodbye properly.

Copeland keeps saying his name when ever the door knocks because she thinks it him. She dosen't understand that he is gone. But I know he won't be knocking on my door again.

I have recording tomorrow but how can I do it without him there? I don't know.

His sister was trashing the place and screaming, she was breaking down. She went chaotic and couldn't handle not seeing her brother again for the rest of her life. And for his mum... She hasn't spoke to anyone since she recieved the news of his death.

But I have to stay strong, for them.

Be there for them and help them get through this.

I wish he was here. We are supposed to be planning his funeral in a few days but I don't want to do it. It will be to hard, I know it.

I have dreams all the time, about us performing as a band. Having fun.

Like the good old days.

But when I wake up and realise it was just a dream.

It kills me.

It's true. I need to face the reality. I have to face the truth that he's gone from my life. Taken away from me. Take away from his family. I wish he didn't take that last breath. I wish that he was still breathing.

Justin, I miss you....

PS: R.I.P Dude

- Kellin

(A/N: Sorry that Day One is quite short, but the chapters should get longer as the days go on!

Day Two should be posted soon :)

I'm planning on updating on Monday's and Friday's.

Thank you)