Day three

(A/N: Hey guys sorry I haven't uploaded in a while I've had loads of stories to catches up on, editing wise. This chapter will be short but hopefully me and my friend will edit to make the chapter longer, so enjoy this short one just to fill you guys up.)

Day three:

I was at your house yesterday, packing everything into carboard boxes.

I found your diary.

I was reading through it, and then I saw the last things you wrote.. I found out the truth; what was going on between you and your girlfriend.

I'm so sorry for what she's done, and I understand now. That's why you left rehearsals early, to speed home because deep down, you knew that... That she was cheating on you.

Next time I see her, I willl talk to her, on your behalf. I will try and sort out the things you never finished, or started even started.

We dearly miss you, Justin. And we all hope that when we join you, up there... That we will still remain, as 'Sleeping With Sirens', that we will be back together, reunited. It will be well cool though. Just imagine.. us five, back together, playing for the dead!

Copeland has completely forgotten about you.. I guess that's a good thing. She forgot about you to make things a lot better for all of us.

Today was tough. Very tough.

Planning the funeral.

Your sister was there.... And she was very quiet. But your mum wasn't, I still think she can't handle it.

We've all been hit really hard with your death, your sister, mum and I especially.

I would say that I've had it the hardest, but I think some might disagree.

I don't show it as bad as them as I know I have to be strong. For Copeland. For the lads.

We need to stick together and stay as Sleeping With Sirens. That's what the fans deserve.

I still have nightmares, on how I saw you that night, before the accident.. They're basically the same every night... It's horrible.

I must've been waking Katelynn up as she decided to convert the guest room into her own room so she gets more sleep. I can't help it though, I just wish she knew that.

I was playing on your guitar the this morning; it made me feel so much better, it reminded me about my good memeries of you. Best way to recovery, I suppose. Copeland also had a go at playing, which also helped cheer me up, bless her. 

One day I will teach her how to play properly, and I will remind her of the times when you tried teaching her.

I have some of your stuff, l keep in my room. Creepy, I know, but it helps me through things, I can say I'm getting better at coping with things.

The cheating scumbag, you loved and called your girlfriend, gave the bear she got you to Copeland... But I guess that was quite nice of her..

I don't think I'll be able to hate her any less after what I found out today.

 But anyway, I must be off, seeing the boys tomorrow for rehearsals... For our last show.

On day 9.

See ya soon bud,

Kellin