WHITE ROSE

One day there was a girl, her name was Elena. She was a loving, obedient daughter. She lives in a big house because her mother and father are successful business managers. In their backyard there is a very beautiful garden, full of roses especially a white rose, planted by Elena. She goes every after class to the garden just to water and pull some weeds from the plants. When she has problems, she just goes to the garden and talk or cry and give out all the hurt feelings she had.

One week after, her mother and father told her that she will go to a new school. That she need to focus on her studies and don’t have any boyfriend. She obeyed and just focused on her studies.

First day of classes came. She went to the first section of the level. She introduced herself like anyone else who are new students. There was a group of girls who are popular in the school, that any students are afraid of them and the leader whose name is Katherine has this boyfriend whose name is Stefan. Stefan is the courter back of the football team and Katherine is the lead cheerleader.

It was lunch time in their school. Elena was looking for a table to sit, while looking for a table, Katherine and the girls saw her walking but as Elena walk, Katherine intentionally put her foot on the way. Elena didn’t saw her foot and she fell right to the ground. Stefan saw what happen and helped Elena get up. Katherine told him that not to help her ‘cause she’s nothing than her. But Stefan just ignored what Katherine said. Elena and Stefan went directly to the comfort room and helped her clean her uniform. Elena said to Stefan “Thank you for helping me. But why did you? It was your girlfriend over there; she should be the one you helped.” “Helped why? And for what? She was the one who let you fell one the ground.” Stefan said to Elena. “Forget it. Thank you for the help.” Elena replied and ran away.

After class, she was just about to go home when Katherine blocked her way. Katherine warned Elena not to hang out with Stefan because it is her boyfriend not hers. Elena just ignored her walked away.

When she got home, her mother and father asked her how was the first day of classes, she replied “It was good. The students there were kind and also the teachers”. She lied and went up to her room and cried silently.

Few weeks after, as Elena walked through the hallways she heard a quarrel from a boy and a girl. She was curious on what was happening, so she followed the noise and saw Katherine and Stefan quarreling about her. Because in the past few weeks, Elena and Stefan were getting closer and closer. But Elena doesn’t have any feelings toward Stefan, for her it was just a friendly thing, until now. As Elena saw Katherine going out, she hurriedly hid for her not to be seen by Katherine. When Katherine was not around, she went to see Stefan if he’s alright. “Are you alright? Why are fighting with Katherine because of me?” Elena asked. “Oh! You’re there! I didn’t saw you” Stefan answered surprisingly with sadness. “Answer me Stefan. Why are you fighting because of me?” Elena asked again and Stefan answered, “Because.. because.. because I like you!”. Elena doesn’t know what to say to him. But Stefan explained but Elena doesn’t want to hear another word, so she shouted “STOP!” and ran away immediately.

Classes were done. Elena went home alone again. Stefan saw her and asked her if he can drive her home, but Elena just ignored him and went on anyway. But Stefan stopped her by holding her hand and said “Please!” but still Elena went on. As she would get into her car, Katherine blocked her way and pushed her as she fell onto the ground. Elena couldn’t stand by and just let Katherine do anything she wanted to her, so she slapped Katherine on the cheek very hard. Katherine was shocked and warned her again to stop wandering around with Stefan but Elena said to her, questioned her “I heard that you and Stefan have broke up. So maybe you’re the one who should stop wandering and telling every girl in the school to not get close with Stefan ‘cause you don’t have the authority. So please excuse me, and I’m going home”. Elena pushed her away from the way and drove herself home.