•36•

"Aye y'all know where my hat at?" C yelled.

"You don't wear hats." Nae looked at him confused.

"Damn it, I meant socks." C said.

"Old age." Cory mumbled.

"Fuck u Cory, shut the hell up." C said.

Amber came and sat on Cory lap.

Cory looked at her like she was crazy.

"Amber?" He called her name.

"Hmm."

"Why you on me? You not light." Cory said taking a sip of his drink.

Amber looked at him, her lips quivering.

"Are you trying to call me fat?" Amber asked him.

"Nah you pregnant it's a difference. You have a human in your body, plus water, and your ass on me, you not light, like I said." Cory said.

Amber got off him and walked away.

"I love youuuu." He yelled after her.

KD walked over to him.

"What you do?" He asked Cory, taking a seat in the chair next to the one Cory was sitting at.

"Nothing, I just told her she not light. That her ass taking it to heart." Cory said.

"Jewel want a nigga man." KD said.

"Hell nah, she don't want you. What she going to do with you? You have a baby on the way , along with a baby mama. Hell no." Cory shook his head. "Besides her ass all the way in Bronx."

"Okay just because I have a baby on the way, along with a baby mama, that don't mean, I fully want a relationship with my  baby mama. She pretty, my first love, but you know what I realize?" KD asked Cory.

"What's that.?"

"Dasha was my first childhood love, hell I want real love, besides my child. I still going to work on me, but Jewel man. It's something about her." KD licked his lips.

"Nah man, let it go, she don't need to be in this lifestyle we live."

"But we don't have no problems no more." KD looked confused.

"Nigga you have a hit on your damn head." Cory looked at KD.

"Nahh I cleared that up. I explain to the man my condition, he beat my ass, but I'm good. I living on this earth." KD said.

"Still don't do it. Where Keenan ass at?" Cory asked looking around for Keenan.

"Getting things straight with the wedding planner."

Amber was talking to Jewel and Dasha.

"I swear I can choke Cory." Amber said.

"He is a mess." Jewel laughed.

"Him and KD together is hell." Dasha said.

"Hell yeah." Amber said.

"And the one pregnant by KD right? How is your family anyway?" Jewel asked Dasha.

Yes jewel and Dasha are Angel cousins, but from different sides.

"They hell. But yea I'm pregnant by KD. To be honest, I'm not ready to be a mom." Dasha said. "After the ass cutting his cousin, sister, and auntie put on me I decide to keep the baby, but I want to put it up for adoption."

"Adoption? Why? His father right there." Jewel looked at Dasha like she was crazy.

"I'm going to sign all the rights over to him." Dasha said.

"You a dumb ass bitch." Jewel laughed.

Amber looked between Dasha and Jewel.

"Excuse you? U don't know me." Dasha said trying to keep her voice down.

"You right I don't know you, but from what I do know, umm okay girlfriend. You do you, but what you not about to do give your rights to him, then come back in his life, acting like ooh you so sorry." Jewel said.

"Why does it matter what I do? This is my baby and KD is the baby father." Dasha said getting loud now.

"Okay yes I get that." Jewel said calmly. "Why you yelling though? I'm right here. You are a real piece of work. But okay." Jewel said and walked away.

"Who she think she is? She should have kept her ass in New York." Dasha said angrily.

"Nah you wrong, dead wrong. Have you even talk to KD about you wanting to give all your rights up as a mother? You still on that child ish I see. These people let you in their home, and you still on the childish ish. Grow up." Amber said and walked away.

As the day came to night, everybody got ready for the wedding. Keenan, KD, Kenny, C, Jay, and Cory went to Jay house, while the women stayed at Keenan and Angie home.

"Y'all I'm nervous." Angel said fanning herself.

"All I know is you bet not go into labor right now." Sky said.

"I hope not." Nae said.

The kids was all dressed and ready.

"I'm fine." Angie said.

Angie started sweating like Nae did when she was going into Labor.

"Hell no you not. Look at you." Sky said.

Jewel gave Angie some ice water.

"Look I'm fine. I'm marrying Keenan tonight, so I'm fine." Angie snapped.

She went to stand up and a sharp pain sit her back down. She played out off and walked to the door.

"Let's go." She said.

Everybody looked at each other and followed her outside.

They all got to the center where the wedding was taking place.

All the girls went to a room. While Sky went to look for Keenan.

"Wassup ma." Keenan asked Sky.

"Angel in labor." Sky said.

"What!" Keenan yelled.

"She said she's fine, but Keenan the girl is sweating  bullets." Sky said.

"Fuck." Keenan said.

As they walked out the room. They heard, "OH MY GOSH YOUR WATER BROKE!"

Keenan rushed in the room where Angie was.

She was leaning against the wall.

"Angie." Keenan called her name.

"Keenan you can't see me right now. It's bad luck." Angie breathed out.

"Angie let's get you the hospital." Keenan said.

"No Keenan we getting married." Angie gave him glare.

"Fix your fucking face man, and come on." Keenan grab her wrist.

"No! Keenan I'm marrying you tonight, I'm okay." Angie jerked away from him.

Keenan was losing patience with her.

Angie double over in pain as another pain hit her.

"The baby coming!" She yelled.

****************
I smell book 8 lol.... Maybe

Oh yeah jewel is played by jeweldesiree

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014