P for Player: Prologue

Writers note: This story was originally written by NSLove and is now being written by Xer0blaze from chapters 5 and up. Everything below was solely written by NSLove but also slightly modified by Xer0blaze. The entire story is loosely based off an Indian film. Please enjoy.

When someone thinks of love, they think of holding hands, telling each other how much they love each other, dreaming about their little babies, laughing, talking... all that boring shit. If you're gay, I guess that's fine to think about but real men go for one motive, sex, making out, all that fun stuff. If you're going to think you're boyfriend loves you only for personality then dump him.

He's a liar! Of course he loves you but only 'cause you're so damn hot. No one can ever fall in love. Well like my favorite Calculus teacher told me, love is two confused people together forever. It's always about lust.

Of course, my mom doesn't think that way. My mom. She was the ultimate typical mom. 

"How was your day?"

"Pick up the groceries, will yah'?"

And of course the most common thing a mom says... "I love you." 

I love my mom and that's probably the only female human being I will say I love you to because for a fact, she's my mother, what else am I supposed to say? Dating is for sensitive weak guys. Straight hook up is what makes you a man. 

And then there is my dad who seems to think I have a passion for breaking a girl's heart. That's the reason I get yelled at every time I pop the, "Hey I broke up with her this morning," statement. 
It's not like they were seriously my girlfriend. Come on, are you kidding me? Can't we just all have fun and forget about all those lovey-dovey feelings? That just ruins the fun completely.
It's not my fault that they were too clingy, or that I was the "Mr. Right." I mean, who the fuck made that "Mr. Right," crap thing anyways. Is there supposed to be a "Mr. Left" too?  I don't know why girls bother to think about that future crap anyways.

"Eh ma god, imagine us in a couple years together with our kids!"  That's just sickening.  Marriage is sickening in general. I'm marrying no one. If I  wanted to be married, I’d lock myself in a prison right now. Men should have-- no, need a variety of girls not a single girl to stick to them the rest of their lives. I have no clue how my parents stuck together, but they always say, "It's love." 

Love. Four single letters that make a guy run away. 

Sure I'll pop in a "I love you too, babes," but I never really mean it. Like how "hate" is a strong word, well “love” is too, in this case. But hate can be thrown around and so can love, so why get myself involved with the other fools, who think life is all about love and happiness. Life is about pleasure.

Sex. Three single letters that gets a guy coming.

Smart girls may think I have no heart.

Guys may think I have what it takes.

But I think I'm just me. 

Like I said, I never believe in love. And if I do, it better be someone so special, that would make me even say the words, "I'm IN love with you." Now that is a major difference to "I love you." 
Lydia, my little sister, did bet me that I will eventually find that girl. That girl that would drive me crazy.

In a "I'm completely falling IN love with you" way.

 But I had no idea it took three different girls to find that right girl...