Chapter 1 : Hurt

" you only have 3 months to live "
The doctor's words made me lose the spirit to survive.
The doctor said that i was suffered a bone cancer stage 4 and it can't be helped.

I go back home with spiritless. My mind can't stop thinking of DEATH. My life has ruined. I can't do what i want now. I just keep crying everyday.

" AARRGGHHHHH WHY SHOULD BE ME? WHY YOU GAVE ME THIS SUPPOSITION. I CAN'T HANDLE THIS " I screamed and scolded myself. My mom come to me and hug me.

" it's okay dear. It's okay. I'm here and will stay by your side" mom cried.
" why me mom. Whyy?" I hit my chest roughly.

•••

A week has past and i try to accept it. I am doing everything that i could to forget about it yet i still can't forget because it's about i will leaves the world. I walks through the roadside and go to the playground and i see a few children running, playing see-saw, and playing swing. The voice of children laughing makes me feels better. I can't stop watching them and suddenly my eyes watery.

" here" a hand holding a handkerchief suddenly show in front of me.
I'm shock and turn my head to the right.
There is a man with a white shirt standing in front of me.

" why are you crying" he asked me and try to figure the reason why i was crying. He looks to the playground and he seems weird. I wipe my tears barehand and he awkwardly put his hand back in the pocket.

" Are you crying because of the children "
I just ignore the question. " What's
your....." He couldn't spend his question as i walk pass him quickly.

Author's note :
Hi guys! Well i hope you'll enjoy this fanfic and if you like it do vote and comment ^^