2:

*next morning*
Jessii'sPOV
I woke up and did my regular routine. I put my hair in a bun and i picked out my outfit: black leggings, crop top, white hightop converse. I brush my teeth and I head downstairs. I grabbed a banana and told my parents goodbye.

Im going to be happy today because im seeing the love of my lives tomorrow.
*after school*
My mom came to get me from school right when it was out. We had to hurry because my flight was soon.

When i got into the car my mom had already packed everything i needed. As we were driving to the airport it was really awkward to i turned the radio on.

We get to the airport, nearly missing our flight. Its a long flight so i got my ipod out and listened to Pillow Talk by Zayn Malik.
*after flight*

We get off our flight and we take a cab to our hotel. When we arrived i looked up and it was the biggest hotel ever. How did my mom pay for this? We walked in woth my bags and i sat in the lobby while my mom got our keys. The doors of the hotel opened and loud chattering of 3 boys caught my attention i look over.

ITS CAMERON DALLAS, JACOB SATORIUS AND TAYLOR CANIF . Im panicking oh my god! Im in the same hotel as them! "Cam, Jacob, Taylor!" I said and they looked over. "Can i get a picture?" I asked. "Sure" Cam said.

Jacob took me and Cams picture, Taylor took me and Jacobs picture and Cam took me and Taylors picture. When we got done Jacob asked me if i was going to magcon tomorrow. "Of course i am!" I reply. "See you there cutie." Cam and Taylor said as they wink at me.

As they walk away i feel like im going to explode. When me and my mom got to our hotel i told her all about the boys. Me and my mom talked all night and we eventually fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up and it was early. I straitened my hair and put on the outfit i picked out which is: Taylor Caniff hoodie, black leggings and white low top converse. I told my mom bye and to be safe around town. I grab her keys and go downstairs. Im in the lobby and i see Taylor, Cam and Aaron. I walk past them and i wave to them. But then i stopped when i hear "Hey come back" from Aaron.

I turn around and i ask for a picture. We take a picture and Taylor notices im wearing his hoodie and calls it out. I smile. Still standing next to Aaron, he holds my ass, smiles at me then walks away to sit down again. I say bye to everyone again and Cam said "See you in an hour! And hey whats your name?" Still walking away, i turn around "Jessii or Jess Louis." Then i turn back. I start walking towards Starbucks and get the basic Mocha Frappe.

I started to walk away from receiving my drink and realize i should go sit back with the guys. If they want to of course. I start walking back and I realize they are still there. I walk up to them and they smile at me.

Taylor patts his lap signaling me to sit on his lap. I sit down and he wraps his arms around me. I blush, i look over at Cam and he suggested he gives me a ride.

Maybe this will be fun?