5(SEXUAL)

Cams POV
I figured out that Taylor was also trying to kidnap and do whatever they were going to with Aaron. I just told Jessii everything. "Im sorry Jess." "Its okay Cameron." I want to tell her i liked her. But i dont know if she likes me back.

Jess' POV
We were in silence. I was fiddling with the bracelet Taylor gave me. I decided to take it off but it was too hard. "Cam can you help me." He nodded his head and took off my bracelet. "Can i tell you something" i say. "Of course" he says.

We face towards eachother. "Cameron i-i like you, i like you a lot. Im a fan or whatever but, i really really love you. And i want to be with you." I say. He looked at me in the eyes. "I like you too Jess." He blurts out. Hes paying so much attention. Even taylor, when i talked he never listened to me and looked at me straight in the face like Cameron.

Im crazy for him. "Jessii...." He says as he leans closer. "C-Cameron....." I lean in and our lips crash together.
*WARNING SEXUAL*
The kiss became heated and he pulls me on top of him, not breaking the kiss. I tug at the hem of his shirt and he broke the kiss and took off his short. He removed my hoodie and tanktop and we continue making out.

I remove his pants and he removes my shorts. He flips us over so hes on top. He traced his fingers down my small body. He comes closer to the bed and climbs in between my legs and kisses me all over. Getting lower he reached the hem of my black laced panties. He tugs at them, teasing me.

I let out a small moan. I can feel him grinning. He climbs back up my body and unclips my bra and throws it somewhere around the room. He stares in aw and i cover up. He immediately removed my hands from my body.

He again trails kisses all over my body. He removed my underwear and grabbed a condom out of his bag. And rolled it on. "Are you ready?". I gulped "Yes.." He spread my legs as far as they can go and pushed into me. "CAMERON!" I scream and he thrust deeper, and faster.
*SEXUAL PART OVER*

Cams POV
Then there was a knock at the door. Me and cameron rushed to put on our clothes. I sat on the bed pretending to be on the phone. Cam opened the door and it was Carter. "Hope you didnt have sex on my bed."