1

(A/N: WARNING! S C O P E FEELS AHEAD!
You may scream the word: "NO!" at me. If you have any questions, my Twitter is @waspgirI.)

The Red Queen grabbed a bucket of acid, knowing that the Ant-Man will come after her when he finds out who she really was. She knew that he would find a way to make her go back to she was before she turned her back on everyone, but the Red Queen won't let that happen even if she had to torture Cassandra Lang. It was even possible. She could do it. The Red Queen made her way towards the edge of the roof, holding the bucket of acid as if she was ready to its contents all away. She leaned towards over the edge of a twenty-four foot tall building. The Red Queen quickly turned her head as she heard a voice cry out, "Hope, don't do this," for mercy.

She lets out a light chuckle. "Don't you have anything better to do with your life than follow me around," she retorted. "I mean, you do have plans! Don't you, Ant-Man?"

The Ant-Man said nothing.

"Well?" The Red Queen raised a brow. "Do you?"

"I made plans with a girl that I liked a few years ago, until she turned against me."

"What a pity! Hmm, Ant-Man." She turned her back away from him and leaned over the edge of the roof again, then turned to face him. "Because I've made plans, Ant-Man. I've made plans for myself to throw spill this acid over the edge." The Red Queen wasn't going to let the Ant-Man stop her, not this time. Not ever. "Are you going stand there and watch me, my dear, dear, Ant-Man?"

"This is not you, Hope," he replied. "Please, let me help you... Get back to the girl that I once knew." The Ant-Man extended a hand. "Just take my hand, Hope and I promise you that I will take care of you, always."

The Red Queen kept on a straight face. "Is that so?" She raised an eyebrow again. She wasn't going to let the Ant-Man foil her plans, but Hope would. She always would need the help of an old fling, especially from Scott Lang. The man who grabbed her and kissed her on the lips by surprise. It was something that h a u n t e d her.

"Yes," he told her. "I will take care of you like I have been doing before, all of this started."

For Scott Lang, Hope Van Dyne was his Wasp. She was the only girl who could teach him new ways to fight people. They were partners before she wanted more from the partnership, which means less work for Scott and more work for her.

"Let's keep it real, Ant-Man!" The Red Queen sighed. "I'm not your girl. I never have been."

"Are you sure about that?"

The Red Queen went into a deep thought. She wasn't going to let herself go back to who she was, but something inside of her just couldn't help herself to think about the past to see if she could change her ways for the good of it all; the only person who knows how to change the way that she thinks is Scott. Always, Scott.

"I'm sure, Ant-Man." The Red Queen sighed again. "I don't need your help. It's not part of my plan." Not to The Red Queen, anyways. "Now, Ant-Man! Do you have something better to do?" She raised a brow. "...then follow me around..."

The Ant-Man had nothing to say to the Red Queen, especially when he knew that she'll one day come back running to him and beg him to help her out. Even if he wanted her to be happy for once in her life, when he couldn't.

"Well... Don't you have a date with a Private Investigator?" She asked, turning her head away from him. "She's waiting for you... You know... Jessica Jones." She sighed, deeply. "She's waiting. She's always waiting." The Red Queen knew that he wouldn't compete with a Private Investigator.

"She's not who I want!"