Why Are You Following Me!

Prince P0V

Okay Now Im Pissed Roc And Kayla Are Postng Pics Of Them cuddling ANd Kissing And Holding Hands.We Just Pulled Up To Nae And Kay House. >: ]So Nae Open The Door And I was Pissed!! Kayla Was On Roc Lap With Her Back Towards Us And The Were Sucking Each Other Faces Of.I Was So Fucking Heated Now I See How Kayla Feels when Im Kissing Nae Infront Of Her.That Doesnt Mean She Should Do it To Me.

Nae:oooooooo!!! Look At Yall.

Kayla:(Jumps Off Of Roc Lap And Falls On The Floor) Damnit Nae!! You Scared Me.

Nae:My Bad.We Decided To Come Home.

Roc:Who is We?

Nae:Me And (Turns Around And Looks At Prince) Princeton.

Roc:Oh......

Kayla:(Rolls Her Eyes And Mumbles Under Her Breathe) Mexican Bastard.

Nae:Did You Say Something Kaybear?

Kay:NAE!!!! Stop Calling Me That!!!(Face Palms)

Nae:Why Kaybear!!!!(Comes And Jumps on Kayla's Back And Pulls On Her Cheeks)

Kay:Bwecause Were Inwront Owf Gwuest!!!Lwet Gwo Owf My Chweeks!!(Spins Nae Around On Her Back

Roc:(Dies Laughing)

Prince:(leans On The Wall And Smiles)

Nae: Otay!! (Lets Go Of Her Cheeks And Gets Off Her Back)

Kay:Thank You for Embarrassing Me Infront Of My Boyfriend And You Embarrassed Me More Than Mom.

Nae:Atleast I Didnt Show The Baby PIctures When You Were I(Gco)

Kay:(runs To Her And Smack Her Hand Over Her Mouth And Whispers In Her Ear)

For Some Reason Whatever Kayla Said To Nae Made Her Face Go From This : P To This O.O

Nae:You Wouldnt!!!!

Kay:Yes The Hell I would!!

Nae:Ok I Quit!!!

Kay:Like I Thought.(Walks To The Couch And Trise To Sit Next To Roc But Sits On His Lap)

Roc:Bab(Gco)

RING RING

Roc:Hold On Babe. (Answers His Phone) Hello.....Naw Im Just At Kayla's House...Right Now....Aight....Aight Damn I Heard You The First Time!! Bye.(Hangs Up) Ummmm Babe I Gotta Go The OG Looking For Me.

Kay:Awww.Im Going To walk You To The Door.

Roc:Bye Nae!!!

Nae:Bye Roc Bear!!!

Roc:(Looks At Her Like -.-) Dont Start.Bye Prince.(daps Him And Walks To The Door)

Kayla P0V

Kay:(Opens The Door And Walks Out Side With Roc)

Roc:(Comes Up To here And Grips Her Waist) I Dont Wanna Leave You Here with That Dickwad.(Makes A Sad Face)

Kay:Its Okay. Roc Nae Is Here He Not Gonna Do Nothing.(Wraps Her Arms Around His Neck)

Roc:Okay Baby But Tell If He Tries Something.

Kay:Okay.

Roc:Im Serious Kayla.

Kay:Okay Babe I Will Tell You.(Pecks Him) I Promise.

Roc:Okay Now Give Papi A Real Kiss.

Kay:(kisses Him)

Roc:(Adds Tongue And Bites Her Bottom Lip And Pulls Back And Pops Her Lip Back)

Kay:Ouch.Damn Vampire Teeth.(Lets Go Of His Neck) Bye Baby.

Roc:(Ungrips Her Waist) Bye Babee.(pecks Her One More Time) Damn I Cant Get Enough.(Walks To His Car Gets In And Waves Bye To Kayla And Drives Home)

So After Roc Left I Went Back In The House And Sat On The Couch And Nae Is Upstairs And Prince Is Sitting In The Love Seat Across From me.Im Not Paying Attention To Him Because Im Texting Zee Babe.Then Nae Came Downstairs.

Nae:Guys Im running To My Friends House To Go Get My Flat Iron.Ill Be Back In 20 Mins.(Walks To The Door And Turns To Prince And Kayla)behave Both Of You.(Leaves Out The Door And Gets In The Car And Leaves)

Oh My Bubble Guppies. Why Do I Have To Stay Here With Him? Just Dont Pay Attention To Him.But I feel Him Staring Right At Me.Uh OH!! He Got Up And Sat Right Next To Me!!!He Keeps Scooting Closer To me.

Kay:Prince.Stop And Give Me Some Space!!!Damn!!

(A/N:Play The Music On The Side)

Prince:Kayla Stop Acting Like That.(Grabs Her Face And Turns It To Him) You Know You Miss Me And I Know It To So Stop IT.You Know Your Hurting By Going Out With Roc.

Kayla:Now You See How I Feel.You Go Out With My BLOOD SISTER!!!! Roc Is Not Even Related To You.Now GTFO Of Here With That Shit!!!

Prince:Im Sorry Kayla Forgive Me.I Made A Stupid Decision.Im Sorry Baby Please Forgive Me ANd Come Back To Me.

Kay:No.Now Let Me Go!!(Snatches Her Face Away From Him And Runs To The Kitchen As Tears Stream Down Her Face)

Prince:Kayla!!!(Follows Her And Pushes Her Against The Fridge And Stares In Her Eyes) Im Sorry.How Many Times Do I Have To Say It?(Wipes Her Tears Away)Stop Crying Baby.(Kisses Her Neck Up To Her Tear Then Her Nose Then Her Lips)

Kay:0.0 (Pushes Him Off Of Her) STOP DOING THIS TO ME JACOB!!!! YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AND YOUR RUINED IT.MOVE ON!!STOP TRYING TO MESS UP SOMETHING GOOD FOR ME!!!(Runs To Her Room And Slams The Door And Slid S Down The Door And Cries Harder)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prince Is Really A Dickwad!!

There You Go Though!!

Comment,Vote,And Stay Tuned In For More!!!

Kj Out!!!!!!